Page 328 of 338 FirstFirst ... 228278318324325326327328329330331332 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 3376

Thread: Exposing the Hate Tribe Poster

Cutting down Helena (instead of Boxing Helena!).

Priceless!

Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    ^^^^
    Once again, we see that Excremental is full of shit...which is why she's called Excremental.

Looks like Caca made a fool of herself for the umpteenth time.

...and you keep bumping my thread. You just can't stay away, can you, Caca?
    Hey, stupid!

My thread, with all of you fuckwit tard trolls in it!

Thx for playing troll with a better troll!

fuckoff, weak troll.

Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    Update: PTA has made several threads about posters she is jealous of. Several, in a 24 hour period. Blahblahblahing and shitting all over DLP.
    What can you with a tard but beat her ass at trolling?! Nothing. I've cleaned the floor with her, guap, jebe, ETHT, lummy, helena, and rooboob. The thrill is gone.

But, I'll wait for the next fucktard chimp by any and all of them and hand them their tard asses AGAIN
    PTA the dumb cunt is humping old threads as usual. 'Look at me look at me' perpetual bullshit. The bottle is almost empty, best hit the mouthwash bottle PTA! Slurp it up!
    Oh, PTA got Helenas rapt attention! JC, these tards suck at trolling.
    Cutting down Helena (instead of Boxing Helena!).

Priceless!

Hey, stupid!

My thread, with all of you fuckwit tard trolls in it!

Thx for playing troll with a better troll!

fuckoff, weak troll.
    Another Caca chimpout.

The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Ace pic, dude.

Clearly, you graduated from the EL Tardo school of scathing comebacks. lulz

Fuck it. Who needs words anyway, amirite? Literacy is so overrated.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    Ace pic, dude.

Clearly, you graduated from the EL Tardo school of scathing comebacks. lulz

Fuck it. Who needs words anyway, amirite? Literacy is so overrated.
    If you want long posts with lots of words in them, you can go to my thread about how the Italian authorities have called out the evil jew globalist George Soros's "humanitarian" organizations for working with human traffickers to bring third-world rapists, murderers and terrorists to Europe. Or you can go to my thread about the upcoming Italian election. And if you're not interested in these subjects, there are plenty of others to choose from.

Some people here are complete morons. They quote themselves continually because they think it will matter as their message of joos is of utmost importance, use gifs and pics because they lack intelligence, troll and roll because they have no life, thread hump years old threads for attention because they lack any original thought, make idiotic threads about posters every day because they would rather talk about someone than to someone, and some live in the internet world like it's real life because they're lonely and bitter and don't get out much, one or two show up for showing sake even if their internet heads were just used to mop the proverbail forum floor, etc.
    Last edited by lala; 02-13-2018 at 09:08 PM.

Some people here are complete morons. They quote themselves continually because they think it will matter as their message of joos is of utmost importance, use gifs and pics because they lack intelligence, troll and roll because they have no life, thread hump years old threads for attention because they lack any original thought, make idiotic threads about posters every day because they would rather talk about someone than to someone, and some live in the internet world like it's real life because they're lonely and bitter and don't get out much, one or two show up for showing sake even if their internet heads were just used to mop the proverbail forum floor, etc.
    Excellent.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe