Page 226 of 232 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2317

Thread: Exposing the Hate Tribe Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    yes. add half pecans with the maple candy in your pumpkin pies.
    Well, I did score 3 pumpkins today, I suppose I could experiment.

Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    It's also known as a pie pumpkin. Used for making pumpkin pie. Amazing!

I need to hit the grocery, need veggies. The lemon basil chicken is super easy. I'll post the recipe if you want it. Chef salads are pretty tasty! Forget about having any cash when those people are around. Mine always knew when I had cash, they could smell it.

My youngest, she just mugged me again this weekend. It'll never end.. lol

Awwwww
    Msg or even better text the recipe!

Well, I did score 3 pumpkins today, I suppose I could experiment.
    I bought chopped pecans and whipped cream to add to my pies! Yum...

I want the recipe for Lemon Basil Chicken.
    Now.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

Me tooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    I want the recipe for Lemon Basil Chicken.
    Now.
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    Me tooooooooooo

I love tons of flavor, so I can never get enough basil and garlic! And then lemon makes it ohhhh so yummy!! This is so moist that I don't even add a dressing to my salad.

Garlic Basil Lemon Chicken

2 Large Chicken Breasts (butterflied)

8 Cloves Finely Diced Garlic (or more if preferred)

4-5 TBSP Fresh Basil – finely chopped

1 Medium Lemon – Sliced in quarters

3 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Separated

Course salt

Mix 1 tbsp olive oil, garlic, salt, basil and lemon juice from one lemon wedge until blended, then rub mixture front and back on chicken breasts. ** It’s best to allow the chicken to come to room temp before searing, but not necessary.

Heat remaining oil in heavy skillet on med-hi heat (preferably iron or stone) until oil begins to smoke. Reduce to medium heat, immediately add chicken. Allow to cook 4-6 minutes.

Turn chicken over, thoroughly cover with the lemon juice from 2 lemon wedges.

Add ¼ cup of water directly to pan, then cover only the chicken with foil or a small lid (not the entire pan). Allow to finish cooking another 5-6 minutes (usually when all the water has evaporated). I know, I know, but this will make the meat very moist -for a salad, but not ruin the sear.

Move chicken to cutting board, drizzle juice from the remaining lemon wedge, allow to rest another 3-5 minutes. Slice and enjoy!

With this rub, I can cook one breast and then wrap up the other for the next night, so that my chicken is always cooked fresh.

I love tons of flavor, so I can never get enough basil and garlic! And then lemon makes it ohhhh so yummy!! This is so moist that I don't even add a dressing to my salad.

Course salt

Mix 1 tbsp olive oil, garlic, salt, basil and lemon juice from one lemon wedge until blended, then rub mixture front and back on chicken breasts. ** It’s best to allow the chicken to come to room temp before searing, but not necessary.

Heat remaining oil in heavy skillet on med-hi heat (preferably iron or stone) until oil begins to smoke. Reduce to medium heat, immediately add chicken. Allow to cook 4-6 minutes.

Add ¼ cup of water directly to pan, then cover only the chicken with foil or a small lid (not the entire pan). Allow to finish cooking another 5-6 minutes (usually when all the water has evaporated). I know, I know, but this will make the meat very moist -for a salad, but not ruin the sear.

Move chicken to cutting board, drizzle juice from the remaining lemon wedge, allow to rest another 3-5 minutes. Slice and enjoy!

With this rub, I can cook one breast and then wrap up the other for the next night, so that my chicken is always cooked fresh.
    Yummmmm thank you!
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

Course salt

Thank you sweetheart!