Page 192 of 212 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2119

Thread: Exposing the Hate Tribe Poster

  1. #1911
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    we were all wondering when you would finally crown Philly for his faggotry bullshit award.
    Philly has lost his edge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  2. #1912
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    .
    191 pages and 20,693 views. Looks like a lot of people are interested in me.
    Yeah. What the hell?!?

    Who are you anyway?

    Super-Cotton-Fragile-istic-Extra-Faggotrocious

  3. #1913
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    Yeah. What the hell?!?

    Who are you anyway?

    He's the poster who rejected Lala and now she's behaving as a woman scorned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  4. #1914
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    He's the poster who rejected Lala and now she's behaving as a woman scorned.


    This'll be the story that never ends then.
    Super-Cotton-Fragile-istic-Extra-Faggotrocious

  5. #1915
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post


    This'll be the story that never ends then.

    He had posted for a year, but her stalking brought him to forefront.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  6. #1916
    Hell hath no fury like Meth head scorned...LOL
    Originally Posted by lala

    My Jesus

    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.


    Mr Fife


    My Son screams in pain as i rip his ass an back to shreds.

  7. #1917
    I wish BEB would hurry up and fuck her. then we all could get a bit a rest from the harpy.

  8. #1918
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    I wish BEB would hurry up and fuck her. then we all could get a bit a rest from the harpy.
    Super-Cotton-Fragile-istic-Extra-Faggotrocious

  9. #1919
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    we were all wondering when you would finally crown Philly for his faggotry bullshit award.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Philly has lost his edge.
    I'm sorry, but what "faggotry bullshit" are you talking about? And how can he "lose his edge"? I'm always out of the loop when it comes to DLP gossip and happenings.

    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    Yeah. What the hell?!?

    Who are you anyway?



    This post made me laugh. Thanks, ODB.

  10. #1920
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post

    This post made me laugh. Thanks, ODB.
    You are most welcome. lol

    Super-Cotton-Fragile-istic-Extra-Faggotrocious

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •