Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Limbaugh. TEXAS SUCKER FOOD!

Limbaugh. TEXAS SUCKER FOOD!

Limbaugh was a big time loser ,financially and every other way until his big chance to go on KFBK Sacramento and here's where he discovered that giving the idiots a lot of Conservative banter and rhetoric can pay big time.
    And so ,Limbaugh being no fool went with the CASH!

And he made a bundle right away.

And in Limbaugh's puny brain he thought ,why change horses in mid stream ;if Conservative talk radio pays so well why not stick with it.

And so it came to pass that Limbaugh perfected his phony conservative persona and quickly came to dominate TALK RADIO.

But he did more to trick ,cheat and swindle his audience.

He gave us: Dennis Black's TEXAS SUPERFOOD and then when they found out that Black was not a Doctor it became just DENNIS BLACK'S phony TEXAS SUPERFOOD . and you get your money back.

And then Limbaugh brought us ANDRO400, A useless concoction and dangerous as well Another big time swindler.

And then Limbaugh brought us LEAR CAPITAL; A well known cheat and conniving Jew ,known for cheating the elderly THANK YOU RUSH!

And then Limbaugh brought us ZYCAM a Cold cure THAT HAD TO BE TAKEN OFF THE MARKET DUE TO THE HARM IT WAS DOING TO THE PEOPLE.
    AND THEN Limbaugh GAVE US FAN DUEL AND DRAFT kINGS AND AS A RESULT GOT MILLIONS OF YOUNG PEOPLE HOOKED ON SPORTS GAMBLING.

and then Limbaugh gave us the blindster.com. here's a swindling whining jew bastard engaging in a massive bait n switch scam.

thank you rush..

then he gave us the famous two if by tea sweepstakes scam which netted the scumbag big bucks but was totally illegal.
    Thank you rushie for your honesty and integrity.

And then he gave us the WMDs scam which resulted in untold deaths of American servicemen. And he made a huge fortune on American blood.

Thank you EL Rushbo for all that you do for us.. we love you scumbag.

Ja Ja Ja .. just a little Spanish Lingo ja ja ja..

Yes, Mr. Limbaugh loves his audience.. He loves cheating and swindling them..

When Limbaugh takes a few days off ,it's to be with a wide array of Liberals and fund raisers where he contributes to Democrat and Liberal causes.
    Ever wonder why he never tells who he plays golf with or who attends dinner parties?
    Can you ever remember Limbaugh ever attending a dinner party with conservatives or any anti Leftists?
    Why are you folks so incredibly stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post
    Yes, Mr. Limbaugh loves his audience.. He loves cheating and swindling them..

When Limbaugh takes a few days off ,it's to be with a wide array of Liberals and fund raisers where he contributes to Democrat and Liberal causes.
    Ever wonder why he never tells who he plays golf with or who attends dinner parties?
    Can you ever remember Limbaugh ever attending a dinner party with conservatives or any anti Leftists?
    Why are you folks so incredibly stupid?
    Fuck Limbaugh

...and fuck you!

Sadly,we can't put Limbaugh back in the bottle and toss him over board.

All we can do is to STOP SUPPORTING THE SCUMBAG.. and his N...WORD SIDE KICK!

NWORD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abe Foxman View Post
    You still have the titty bar, champ?
    Or did you convert it to your
    wife's doctor office?
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post

I think it was back in 2008 I went into a massage.
    The massage therapist was a male Vietnam Vet and was really cool.
    Anyway, we would chit chat but then he got on this corn roll and I never went back.
    I left more stressed out then I went in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Why relive the past?
    Honestly it's annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post
    Sadly,we can't put Limbaugh back in the bottle and toss him over board.

All we can do is to STOP SUPPORTING THE SCUMBAG.. and his N...WORD SIDE KICK!
    Norwegian Sidekick?

Quote Originally Posted by Abe Foxman View Post
    Norwegian Sidekick?
    you're dying up here..

Well , I don't trust limb blow , however I can testify that his andro supplement Produced amazing results and is a cutting edge formula and recommend it to everyone !
    The stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

"​
    Organized Jewdom is behind all the threats to our liberties and rights."Share D . Trump

Limbaugh takes advantage of his audience with products that are nothing but cheap swindles.

look at BLINDSTER.COM

He claims to give everyone a 35% discount and free shipping and your money back .. Now how good are these blinds to start with?

Are they really handcrafted ? by whom? In India at 55 cents per hour?

Uhm...don't buy them. It's been really boring how irate you are about radio talent. They're whores.
    lol-band