Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Blindster Jerk at it again

The American people are so incredibly blind they can hardly see further than the nose on their pinched faces.

Limbaugh is a clever swindler and his past record will prove it. The only sponsors he gets are those sleazy scumbag types like LEAR CAPITAL, ANDROID 400

DENNIS BLACKS TEXAS SUPERFOOD AND LIFELOCK AN outfit indicted by the FEDS for cheating their customers.,.
    TRULY you will not find another people quite as stupid.

Thanks for the tip Giblet I'm gonna buy all the blinds for my new pool house from Blindster!!
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

No, his mind is not for rent
    To any god or government.
    Always hopeful, yet discontent
    He knows changes aren’t permanent –
    But change is

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Thanks for the tip Giblet I'm gonna buy all the blinds for my new pool house from Blindster!!

Hey boi...how come yo New pool house don't show up on Google earth..?

Originally Posted by lala My Jesus
    Find me. I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

FIFE
    when yo look at yo wife in bed..DO yo see the back of yo dead bud's head...?

Dat Google earth sho is good...
    Originally Posted by lala My Jesus
    Find me. I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

FIFE
    when yo look at yo wife in bed..DO yo see the back of yo dead bud's head...?