Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Persia :A jug filled with excrement..

Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    although most men will deny it.
    Yes and for obvious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by zach roy ought View Post
    Yes and for obvious reasons.
    Yo hayd eez messed up, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    He seems upset with me for some reason? He doesn't like being challenged by a woman, oh noz! He should get his facts straight, I am engaged, not married.
    Quote Originally Posted by zach roy ought View Post
    You're not challenging.

Challenged, more like.
    Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Washington Jackson View Post
    Yo hayd eez messed up, man.
    Who got the socks out of the drawer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post
    ARE YOU A JUG OF EXCREMENT PERSIA? Answer the question, NOW!!
    Are you happy with that description ? ANSWER YES OR NO!! Sil Vous Plais! Vous cette merd!

And needless to say, she is at her husband's disposal whenever he is overcome by a desire "to satisfy his urges with her." And if she continues to rebel, he always has the right "to divorce her without her consent."

And there are many similar halakhot, only a few of which we have collected here. Nor have we cited everything in the name of the ones who said them, for lack of space. The readers are invited to find the references on Shabbat - and to browse around - on their own; this is a good opportunity for study. We will direct your attention to Tractate Shabbat, which does a good job of summing up halakha's attitude toward women: "a sack full of excrement" with a bleeding hole.

O.K.y Dokey .

Here it says A sack full of excrement And in some translations it say a JUG FILLED WITH EXCREMENT.
    Oh my.
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    I'm an homorary Jew!

The most misogynist men in the world are JEWS.

The only reason why Jewish females marry them and put up with them is due to the money they make ripping off the gentiles in business.

.. Jews sing only one hymn and that is in tune with the jingle of the cash register.

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Oh my.
    Stop copying me, cunt joo.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post
    ARE YOU A JUG OF EXCREMENT PERSIA? Answer the question, NOW!!
    Are you happy with that description ? ANSWER YES OR NO!! Sil Vous Plais! Vous cette merd!

And needless to say, she is at her husband's disposal whenever he is overcome by a desire "to satisfy his urges with her." And if she continues to rebel, he always has the right "to divorce her without her consent."

And there are many similar halakhot, only a few of which we have collected here. Nor have we cited everything in the name of the ones who said them, for lack of space. The readers are invited to find the references on Shabbat - and to browse around - on their own; this is a good opportunity for study. We will direct your attention to Tractate Shabbat, which does a good job of summing up halakha's attitude toward women: "a sack full of excrement" with a bleeding hole.

O.K.y Dokey .

Here it says A sack full of excrement And in some translations it say a JUG FILLED WITH EXCREMENT.
    Dood! For giving shit to Rush Limbaugh you have my full support. But please don't be a dick to Persia. I've decided she's a cool chick, and that's saying something. It's very rare for a woman to get labeled "cool chick" without fucking me. She's one of a select few people who I've granted the privilege of calling me "Screeny." It's a privilege only for someone with a bunch of coolness. If you want to post about smashing Rush Limbaugh's face into a hot waffle iron, I'm totally down with that. I hate his guts, and I would love to assassinate him with a wrecking ball before I escape back in time to 1963. And btw, you can go with me to 1963 if you want to. See my other posts. I'm going to fuck Brigitte Bardot and rescue JFK from assassination. While I'm at it, I might beat Al Gore to the punch by inventing the Internet. Okay, man. Rush Limbaugh's a fucking dickhead, but Persia's cool. Fuck my shitface, don't be a dick to her.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SCREEN_pASS View Post
    Dood! For giving shit to Rush Limbaugh you have my full support. But please don't be a dick to Persia. I've decided she's a cool chick, and that's saying something. It's very rare for a woman to get labeled "cool chick" without fucking me. She's one of a select few people who I've granted the privilege of calling me "Screeny." It's a privilege only for someone with a bunch of coolness. If you want to post about smashing Rush Limbaugh's face into a hot waffle iron, I'm totally down with that. I hate his guts, and I would love to assassinate him with a wrecking ball before I escape back in time to 1963. And btw, you can go with me to 1963 if you want to. See my other posts. I'm going to fuck Brigitte Bardot and rescue JFK from assassination. While I'm at it, I might beat Al Gore to the punch by inventing the Internet. Okay, man. Rush Limbaugh's a fucking dickhead, but Persia's cool. Fuck my shitface, don't be a dick to her.
    Oh Screeny you're so dreamy and have "the funnies".
    I'm an homorary Jew!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Oh Screeny you're so dreamy and have "the funnies".
    You already said that, you stupid slut. Looks like your dementia is kicking in.