Thread: This Time We Progs Have Totally Got Trump!!!

Lightbulb This Time We Progs Have Totally Got Trump!!!

Do you think this latest nonsense is going to stop Trump, by which I mean the people who support him? Do you think the normal people in America are thinking “Gosh, a campaign tried to get negative information about its opponent? I'm shocked and stunned and emotionally ruined. I don't know where to turn or what to do. I guess I better support a bunch of liberal fascists who want to take my money and my power and my guns and who boo God.”

Whatever. Now Tim Kaine is channeling his inner Louise Mensch, who seems to be channeling the voices in her head, and is screeching “TREASON!!!” But we should be forgiving because Tim has an excuse.

He's an idiot.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurt...epeat-n2353881

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

No matter how bad Trump is, he's still better than the alternative.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

This whole piece could be summarized by saying: TRUMPY STOLE YOUR DREAMS AGAIN!!!! LOLMAGAFGGTS!!!!

lol..

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Do you think this latest nonsense is going to stop Trump, by which I mean the people who support him? Do you think the normal people in America are thinking “Gosh, a campaign tried to get negative information about its opponent? I'm shocked and stunned and emotionally ruined. I don't know where to turn or what to do. I guess I better support a bunch of liberal fascists who want to take my money and my power and my guns and who boo God.”

Whatever. Now Tim Kaine is channeling his inner Louise Mensch, who seems to be channeling the voices in her head, and is screeching “TREASON!!!” But we should be forgiving because Tim has an excuse.

He's an idiot.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurt...epeat-n2353881
    I think they should read up on how Ted Kennedy went to hte KGB to attempt to get dirt on Reagan.

The presidential hopeful’s secret correspondence with the Soviet spy service was first reported Feb. 2, 1992, by the London Times in an article headlined “Teddy, the KGB and the Top Secret File.”

As this reporter wrote in 2010, the story focused on a 1983 document from the spy agency detailing Kennedy’s overtures to top officials in the former Soviet Union. The Massachusetts Democrat had challenged President Jimmy Carter in the 1980 Democratic primaries and was considering the possibility of running again for president.

In a letter addressed to then-Soviet General Secretary Yuri Andropov, dated May 14, 1983, KGB head Viktor Chebrikov explained that Kennedy was eager to “counter the militaristic policies” of Reagan, who defeated Carter as the Republican nominee, and to undermine his prospects for re-election in 1984.
    http://dailysignal.com/2016/12/14/te...s-re-election/
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

No, his mind is not for rent
    To any god or government.
    Always hopeful, yet discontent
    He knows changes aren’t permanent –
    But change is

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    No matter how bad Trump is, he's still better than the alternative.
    This may be true, but at some point, the least of two evils shouldn't be enough.

I welcome them to impeach Trump so they can continue their self-destruction. They haven't gained one voter since the election and no Republican would accept an impeachment for "obstruction of justice" after Bill and Hillary did exactly that. Guarantees high Republican turnout in 2018.
    "I think one man is just as good as long as he’s honest and decent and not a nigger or a Chinaman." - Harry Truman

Dems have other problems to deal with than just Trump.
    But keep on with the Russia fatigue strategy.

Gen Z voters pissed in their faces just a bit more than expected.

Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Stories accusing the Trump administration of corruption will never stick because Trump voters have legitimate reasons to find Democrats as the more corrupt party. Bad for the country sure, but progs have no one to blame but themselves fault because they picked an easily provable corrupt nominee.

Timing is everything when you leak out stories. The grab the pussy tapes, for example, should have been released right after Trump announced his presidential run to have any affect because at the point it was actually released, it was only an election between Trump and Clinton.

I'm voting Trump no matter what in 2020 because Democrats suck so fucking bad.
    "I think one man is just as good as long as he’s honest and decent and not a nigger or a Chinaman." - Harry Truman