Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Proof..

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post

Ummm..yeah okay...LOL

You edjukate idiot

It seems as though you have not started to demean yoself...LOL
    Once again all you have is a spell check auto correcting issue as you best shot. You are weak old man! Yoself? What kind of word is that? See faggot boy two can play the game.

How's your hand you hurt jerking off that nigger.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

No, his mind is not for rent
    To any god or government.
    Always hopeful, yet discontent
    He knows changes aren’t permanent –
    But change is

You said in previous post that you were on your way to work..to show off yo tan line ? make yo mind up...yo are boring in the extreme..LOL
    Maybe she's related to Superdude or Elemental?
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Once again all you have is a spell check auto correcting issue as you best shot. You are weak old man! Yoself? What kind of word is that? See faggot boy two can play the game.

Yo mad Bro ..?

Stop being an armature

LOL
    Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus

Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

Mr Fife

My Son screams in pain as i rip his ass an back to shreds.

What a simpering toady this fellow is , he even posts a grovelling explanation about his lack of wordsmithing skills...seeking my understanding, well you know what blow it out yo ass boi..i'm not interested...LOL

Superdude

Once again all you have is a spell check auto correcting issue as you best shot. you are weak old man! Yoself? What kind of word is that? See faggot boy two can play the game.

^ Unhealthy fascination with fellatio and gratification of men..?
    Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus

Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

Mr Fife

My Son screams in pain as i rip his ass an back to shreds.

What a simpering toady this fellow is , he even posts a grovelling explanation about his lack of wordsmithing skills...seeking my understanding, well you know what blow it out yo ass boi..i'm not interested...LOL

Superdude

Once again all you have is a spell check auto correcting issue as you best shot. you are weak old man! Yoself? What kind of word is that? See faggot boy two can play the game.

^ Unhealthy fascination with fellatio and gratification of men..?
    They're quite vulgar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

Pta and the nazi faggot seem to have a love affair going.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

No, his mind is not for rent
    To any god or government.
    Always hopeful, yet discontent
    He knows changes aren’t permanent –
    But change is

Pta and the nazi faggot seem to have a love affair going.
    He isn't a nazi, he just plays one. New character mode for him. PTA follows no matter his lack of character. Perfect couple.

It's gonna be a good TV show.
    I know! I can hardly wait to see it.

Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post
    A federal court in Hartford, Conn., has found a former broker guilty of stealing $1.2 million from a client and sentenced him to prison for 41 months and ordered him to pay restitution.

Robert Cotton Tricarico, 60, who began his career as an adviser in 1992 with a 10-year stint at Merrill Lynch, was most recently with LPL, where he spent three years before being banned from the industry by Finra in April 2015.

According to court documents and statements made in court, from January 2010 to June 2013, Mr. Tricarico acted as a financial adviser for an elderly and infirmed victim who had substantial assets, according to a report in the Westport (Conn.) Patch.

Mr. Robert Cotton Tricarico misappropriated more than $1.1 million from the victim by writing several checks to himself or for his benefit without the victim's authorization,
    I'll have more to say about this later on as I receive additional copy ,I'll share it with all of you of course..
    Amatuer hour ...if I was to "misappropriate " it'd be for a lot more than $1.2 mill.
    "Everything is beautiful in its own way"