Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rumble in de Jungle

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    That nigger is lucky that it was in a public place and also i was not tooled up , i have a half cast underneath my arm and wear a sling , so as to stop the arm throbbing, i have an iron bar tucked under the sling..

have not seen the koon ..but have not finished with him, go back in another week to see the doc.
    Tell stories much?
    My signature line.

Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    If mike is a prime of example of racial purity, well, need I say more? Surely, we are headed for extinction, reverse Darwinism at it's best.
    Mike is a prime example of a lying sack of walrus shit. If he hurt his arm he probably did it while engaging in some rough trade in Detroit.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

What I would like to know is what kind of "Adult" male gets into a fist fight at the shopping mall? One who is trying to impress the teeny boppers?

This compulsive lying idiot has to go, I say we petition Hoffa to lock TM in the pig pen for a year.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    What I would like to know is what kind of "Adult" male gets into a fist fight at the shopping mall? One who is trying to impress the teeny boppers?

This compulsive lying idiot has to go, I say we petition Hoffa to lock TM in the pig pen for a year.
    If he is hacking/tracking posters he's a goddam loon who needs to be banned.
    My signature line.

Just finished giving it to a young skinhead babe who was impressed with my performance in the mall the other day,met her at the drop inn center been feeding her the old salami on and off all night might see if she wants to work in the van so as to get funds for de movement..think i may have strained myself abdomen muscles are sore will take a couple of pain killers.
    ''Dope fiends die with a pipe in their mouths''