Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumble in de Jungle

Rumble in de Jungle

Can't sleep , in pain, left mitt in cast after altercation with a Nigger in de mall, fractured a knuckle on my left hand.

Was at the mall with my bud wally when he got into an argument with this skinny nigger who was about 6.3 don't know what it was about , just heard this nigger say to wally take yo best shot white boy, so wally kicked the boon in the nut satchell...the boon just looked at wally and laughed and said dat de best yo got boy or words to that effect..wally looked at me with a '' i'm in the shit now look''

So i stepped in as i did not want a nigger embarrassing a white..most of the spectators were whites, and they were not going to step up so it was up to me.

I said ,you want to try me, the nigger shaped up , i did a little feinting and moving , he threw a left i blocked and gave him a liver shot, as he bent over i gave him an uppercut , i felt my knuckle pop, he was out on his feet , i was going to put the boot in , but wally said lets get out of here there is a crowd forming and cops will be here soon, as i walked away i noticed a couple of white bikers sitting around the fountain, i said to them '' that's how you do it'' they just gave me a dumbass look ..probably shitting themselves'bikers are pussys''lol

Went to the hospital , told them i had an argument with a friend and hit a brick wall in anger

Hurt like fuck when they repositioned my knuckle, got some painkillers but the hand is throbbing, it was worth it though, the Nigger will learn a lesson,and me as well next time take my brass knucks with me.

PS

Wally told me the nigger was pissed because he would not give him $5...LOL
    Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.

If the cops come knockin i have a story ready , someone must have videoed it , probably put it up on youtube.

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

If you feel sleepy...sleep
    lol-band

Arm is aching like a muthafucka but it was worth it my street cred is gold .LOl

My Jesus

LaLa

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    Arm is aching like a muthafucka but it was worth it my street cred is gold .LOl
    Awww Mikey got an ass whooping from some soul brother!! What happened Mikey did he take offense at you offering to suck his dick?
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Hahaaha!!!

Nazi faggot with a fetish for dark meat!!!
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:

Hey stupid didn't you hear your fag leader Adolf was a vegetarian. No dark meat for him!!!

Can't sleep , in pain, left mitt in cast after altercation with a Nigger in de mall, fractured a knuckle on my left hand.

Was at the mall with my bud wally when he got into an argument with this skinny nigger who was about 6.3 don't know what it was about , just heard this nigger say to wally take yo best shot white boy, so wally kicked the boon in the nut satchell...the boon just looked at wally and laughed and said dat de best yo got boy or words to that effect..wally looked at me with a '' i'm in the shit now look''

So i stepped in as i did not want a nigger embarrassing a white..most of the spectators were whites, and they were not going to step up so it was up to me.

I said ,you want to try me, the nigger shaped up , i did a little feinting and moving , he threw a left i blocked and gave him a liver shot, as he bent over i gave him an uppercut , i felt my knuckle pop, he was out on his feet , i was going to put the boot in , but wally said lets get out of here there is a crowd forming and cops will be here soon, as i walked away i noticed a couple of white bikers sitting around the fountain, i said to them '' that's how you do it'' they just gave me a dumbass look ..probably shitting themselves'bikers are pussys''lol

Went to the hospital , told them i had an argument with a friend and hit a brick wall in anger

Hurt like fuck when they repositioned my knuckle, got some painkillers but the hand is throbbing, it was worth it though, the Nigger will learn a lesson,and me as well next time take my brass knucks with me.

PS

Wally told me the nigger was pissed because he would not give him $5...LOL
    My, my!
    There ARE some real men left in this world.

Fag nigger lover probably ask the monkey for a blowjob.

If the cops come knockin i have a story ready , someone must have videoed it , probably put it up on youtube.
    You hurt your hand giving hand jobs to niggers!!