Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jews own England, threaten british citizens with destruction for telling jew truth

Quote Originally Posted by Philadelphian View Post
    Europe's jewish owners will never allow resistance to their orchestrated replacement of Europe's white population by darkies. Never.
    I wasn't suggesting we ask their permission. We need to do what's best for White people. We all know where the Jew stands and that's directly in our way. I don't see how the Jews could stop resistance, as you mentioned?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post
    When you deal with the holocaust as a hoax ,that may be your right to do so but why do it ,is my question.

No true historian believes that gas chambers were used in the camps;that's clearly an embellishment. And other persecuted groups do the same..They embellish their suffering for sympathy or whatever.. We know that; but to say there was no holocaust is to own a lie.
    Jews were really severely persecuted during the 3rd. Reich leading to a huge uncountable number of dead Jews.

To say that it was a hoax is to make you totally irrelevant in any discussion about the Jews and politics. In other words you don't do us any favors by rubbing salt into Jewish wounds. It doesn't mean you like Jews or are in sympathy with their causes when you accept the holocaust history, ;it just means you know history.
    You bring up a valid and very significant point. Why persist in trying to expose the "Holocaust" as the falsehood it is when doing so doesn't seem to accomplish anything, doesn't "do us any favors" as you say?

The reason is that this one lie has been the basis for so much else. The jews really do control the financial system, the major media, and so much else, including the government of the USA and those of much of Europe. This really isn't debatable. Whether or not it's a matter of concern might be a debate, the extent of it maybe, but fact is fact. The fact alone makes the hoax a major concern ... If they can pull off that hoax, what else can they do, what else are they doing, and what harm is being done?

As well, the hoax is used to deflect attention and to smear. Say boo about a jew, bang: "anti-semite!" "neo-Nazi!" "you want another Holocaust!" It's a tactic. We can equate it to what niggers do. Point out facts, you're "racist." "The legacy of slavery" excuses savagery and evil. The holocaust hoax is like that, raised to the Nth power.

The "Holocaust" wasn't the first successful, systematic, government supported hoax. Nor was it the last. It remains the largest, most effective, and most insidious. Exposing it makes more possible exposing the full extent of how we the people were and are being manipulated.

No one denies that Jews suffered in that era. They were targeted and persecuted, put in ghettos and interred in camps, and many died. None of that is in dispute or disputable. The why of it, numbers, the nature of the camps, causes of the deaths, and such matters are what revisionists dispute. I don't believe that seeking the truth is ever an exercise in futility or makes one irrelevant.

Hundreds of thousands turned into millions, labor camps made into death camps, death from typhus and the conditions of war portrayed as systematic mass murder, the most civilized of people portrayed as doing such things as using human flesh to make lampshades, containment of a foreign populace and potential fifth-column in wartime becoming attempted genocide based on race-hatred ... all this and more goes beyond mere embellishment to engender sympathy or whatever.

"Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it" said Edmund Burke, as we all know.
    What of those who are denied the opportunity to know history? To what are they doomed?

So then...why were the Jews "persecuted" to begin with? Germany was civilized and an outstanding country pre-WWll. Why would an urbane people turn on the Jews? Why have other countries "persecuted" them down through the ages? The root of all Jewish problems, the seed, lies within the Jew himself. It is their religion that guides them and destroys them. They are religious semi-fanatics.
    The Jews may be feeling high right now, but Act lll has yet to arrive.

Blog Entries
    The extreme Jews have always persecuted Christians. It is said 90,000 Christians were killed in 2016 worldwide.
    http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/perse...ewish-problem/
    My signature line.

Blog Entries
    My signature line.

Blog Entries
    Interesting is the jews bear the mark of Cain. Life condemnation.
    My signature line.

Blog Entries
    The seal of God vs the mark of the beast.
    My signature line.

Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    Interesting is the jews bear the mark of Cain. Life condemnation.
    Not Cain, but Baal. Esau's children, Esau being married to canaanite
    nephilim women. What did you think was the real reason jews count their linage from their mothers, not their fathers as actual Israel did?
    The jews and their father, Leviathan, Baal, will be eliminated by antichrist Cain's father, the Darkness, as Christ's Father is the Light.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Philadelphian View Post
    Not Cain, but Baal. Esau's children, Esau being married to canaanite
    nephilim women. What did you think was the real reason jews count their linage from their mothers, not their fathers as actual Israel did?
    The jews and their father, Leviathan, Baal, will be eliminated by antichrist Cain's father, the Darkness, as Christ's Father is the Light.
    Ok, it was Baal. After a few hours of reading it was Cain over and over, you can't expect anyone to know it was really Baal?! But, I accept your answer as factual. Please explain further? Leviathon?
    My signature line.