Thread: On the bright side mcain will die soon

YaYa On the bright side mcain will die soon

Lispy graham will pitch a sissy fit we that piece of shit croaks . LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And the HEEB in the suit has just bought a new home from the profits he made on your dreams .

McCuck is fine. He's just trying to come up with an excuse to not testify about the dossier.
    "I think one man is just as good as long as he’s honest and decent and not a nigger or a Chinaman." - Harry Truman

Quote Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
    McCuck is fine. He's just trying to come up with an excuse to not testify about the dossier.
    He really stepped in that one, didn't he? Wotta dope.

I have my dreams .
    And the HEEB in the suit has just bought a new home from the profits he made on your dreams .

Quote Originally Posted by forestroot View Post
    I have my dreams .
    So did MLK and we know what happened to him.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
    The fake news says, diagnosed with brain cancer. I believe that like I believe Hillary had pneumonia. Traitor McShame had no brain to begin with.
    "I think one man is just as good as long as he’s honest and decent and not a nigger or a Chinaman." - Harry Truman

Hemorrhoids, he has hemorrhoids. The fact that his head is up his ass most of the time does not change the fact that they are hemorrhoids.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

before mcshit is dead he needs to pay back the taxpayers for the money he was paid while in the military ! he went to vietnam AND LOST BUT HE STILL GOT PAID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!