Thread: DOES OSAMBO KNOW HE DIDN'T GET RE ELECTED

DOES OSAMBO KNOW HE DIDN'T GET RE ELECTED

To a 3rd term? Seems to me IL Douche doesn't know it.

“The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Thank god we did not put one of those other repukes against that old hag or we would have derp!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abe Foxman View Post
    You still have the titty bar, champ?
    Or did you convert it to your
    wife's doctor office?
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post

I think it was back in 2008 I went into a massage.
    The massage therapist was a male Vietnam Vet and was really cool.
    Anyway, we would chit chat but then he got on this corn roll and I never went back.
    I left more stressed out then I went in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Why relive the past?
    Honestly it's annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.

How many contenders did the jews throw at Trump? 14 or 17? Then using blacks faggots and feminist they howled not my president when Killery Koonton got shuttled aside. Not their country either. ALL jew should be imprisoned for treason or deported to Isrul with zero assets and banned from ever returning to any human habitation forever.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

MSN has several stories going about the Obama daughters and Obama. Hilarious, jews have got the snowflakes pretending Trump is a bump in the road back to Obama's regime with' it was her job' Killery klintoon doing his will to the Russians and all goyim for Greater Isrul.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.