Thread: Social media a hotbed for Holocaust deniers, warns memorial chairman

Social media a hotbed for Holocaust deniers, warns memorial chairman

Quote:
    More people are likely to deny the Holocaust because a growing number are using social media as their source of news and information, the chairman of the Holocaust Memorial Foundation has warned.

Because social media giants such as Facebook and Twitter allow users to select who they follow, closed groups can emerge and harmful opinions can go unchallenged, said Sir Peter Bazalgette, the former head of Arts Council England.

Speaking at the Victoria and Albert Museum at the opening of a showcase of potential new designs for a national Holocaust Memorial, Bazalgette said: "I have the impression that Holocaust denial may well grow in the next 20 years, rather than diminish.
    Originally Posted by lala Ya know, Mick knows ME better than ANYONE on the internet. I'll love that fuckeroo forever.
    My Jesus
    Find me. I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

For over a century, the Jewish World Almanac has been widely regarded as the most authentic source for the world’s Jewish population numbers. Academics all over the world, including the editors of the Encyclopedia Britannica, used to rely on the accuracy of those numbers. Here is what the World Alamanacs of 1933 and 1948 had to say about the world population of Jews.

World Almanac 1933World Almanac 1948

In other words, according to the World Almanac the world population of Jews increased (!) between 1933 and 1948 from 15,315,000 to 15,753,000. If the German government under Adolf Hitler had – as alleged – murdered six million Jews those losses should have been reflected in the Jewish population numbers quoted in the World Almanac.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=85432

Originally Posted by lala Ya know, Mick knows ME better than ANYONE on the internet. I'll love that fuckeroo forever.
    My Jesus
    Find me. I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

Blog Entries
    Omfg. How far behind ARE you on your new nazi gig?!
    My signature line.

Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    Omfg. How far behind ARE you on your new nazi gig?!
    Why do you have to be a Nazi to love and want to protect your own people, and expose the agenda of jews who have been on a genocidal attack on them from the Garden Of Eden? It's not 'hate' it's the simple deadly TRUTH. Now the 100th monkey is waking up. The goyim will believe they've always known the jew was their enemy from now on. IT's going to spread into all white nations like mold in a damp room.
    Last edited by Philadelphian; 08-13-2017 at 07:12 AM.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Bullshit. Most of the people on social (disease) media are normies, cucks and meat puppets who parrot all the same SJW horseshit from the MSM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    We're like the Partridge Family, except we don't get along.

Just watch how an epidemic builds. The 800 lb. gorilla in the white world's living room has been named and acknowleged.

We live in interesting times. The jews want W.W.3, just as they wanted W.Wars 1 and 2. For the first two they knew the outcome before they started them, to kill the adult male cream of white countries. This time they think they are going to hide in luxury underground cities, stocked with food and goyim shiksas for entertainment and sacrifice, as they destroy 90% of the world's population.. The Wrath of God is not going to allow it. Things are ready to start popping anytime. The wretches doing all this evil will not live to enjoy the fruits of their labor. We have to do nothing, just stand and watch as it comes on like a locomotive. Like a woman in labor...

Quote Originally Posted by Philadelphian View Post
    We live in interesting times. The jews want W.W.3, just as they wanted W.Wars 1 and 2. For the first two they knew the outcome before they started them, to kill the adult male cream of white countries. This time they think they are going to hide in luxury underground cities, stocked with food and goyim shiksas for entertainment and sacrifice, as they destroy 90% of the world's population.. The Wrath of God is not going to allow it. Things are ready to start popping anytime. The wretches doing all this evil will not live to enjoy the fruits of their labor. We have to do nothing, just stand and watch as it comes on like a locomotive. Like a woman in labor...

Like a steamroller!...