Thread: TRANSFAGS hold "day camp" to brainwash kids.

Thumbs down TRANSFAGS hold "day camp" to brainwash kids.

Kids as Young as 4 Find Safe Space at Transgender Day Camp

EL CERRITO, Calif. — In some ways, Rainbow Day Camp is very ordinary. Kids arrive with a packed lunch, make friendship bracelets, play basketball, sing songs and get silly. But it is also extraordinarily unique, from the moment campers arrive each morning.

At check-in each day, campers make a nametag with their pronoun of choice. Some opt for "she" or "he." Or a combination of "she/he." Or "they," or no pronoun at all. Some change their name or pronouns daily, to see what feels right.

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-o...y-camp-n790221

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

California should become a testing ground for the next generation of nuclear weapons.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

No surprise NBC has a subsection of their news site dedicated to this stuff.

Did they whack at a pinata resembling Donald Trump?

"We teach them they are normal, deserving of love, and not alone."

Spare the rod spoil the child

Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus

Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

Mr Fife

My Son screams in pain as i rip his ass an back to shreds.

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    [FONT="]"We teach them they are normal, deserving of love, and not alone."

Spare the rod spoil the child

[/FONT]

Do not give them any ideas or an S&M day camp for children might be next.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.