Thread: What religions substantially contain The Ten Commandments?

What religions substantially contain The Ten Commandments?

Yahoo Answers
    Best Answer: Satanism

1: Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
    2: Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
    3: When in anotherís lair, show them respect or else do not go there.
    4: If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat them cruelly and without mercy.
    5: Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
    6: Do not take that which does not belong to you, unless it is a burden to the other person and they cry out to be relieved.
    7: Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
    8: Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
    9: Do not harm little children. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
    10: When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them
    https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...2084103AAD7dxp
    What what what?

Also:

The ten commandments are the core of the old covenant; a legal contract between the two parties, God and the Israelites.
    For you to claim Christianity is based on both the new and old testaments is quite wrong. It's like saying you can be legally married to two people. See Romans 7.
    The new covenant was foretold not to be like the old covenant in Jeremiah 31:31-4 as reiterated in Hebrews 8:9.
    Christianity then is not about the ten commandments. https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...2084103AAD7dxp

do #5 and #6 ever mix? if so, I must find what is this mating signal that is so effective on virgins.

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Yahoo Answers

What what what?
    Yahoo answers?
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

The only religion with the not ten but 613 commandments or statutes, was given to Israel to prove that they needed a savior from death, because they could not be perfect as their Father in Heaven is perfect. They who then were born of the flesh only, became totally absorbed with being holier than their neighbors in their own minds, and totally carnally subverted truth. The letter of the law Kills, is merciless, as when this happened.

Numbers 15:32*And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day.
    33*And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation.
    34*And they put him in ward, because it was not declared what should be done to him.
    35*And the Lord said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp.
    36*And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the Lord commanded Moses.

Christianity has only one utter requirement, and that one is in your heart and, and because of the origin of your spirit..

Romans 10:9
    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Acts 8:36*And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?
    37*And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
    38*And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.
    I said it involves your spirit because it surely does. You must be born from above by the will of God. Not just an accidental product of the lusts of the flesh.

Romans 8:9*But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

10*And if Christ be in you, the body is dead [ In the death of Christ on the cross] because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

11*But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Yahoo answers?
    Yes. I go where the clues take me.

I will take #5 Alex, for $500 please

Blog Entries
    My signature line.