Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: B.E.B.

Quote Originally Posted by zach roy ought View Post
    ^^emasculation attempt fallback^^
    Quote Originally Posted by zach roy ought View Post
    WTF are you talking about, seafood?
    She's so ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

Elemental's bitch^^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Blog Entries
    WHERES THE DAMN LINK?! That's what I thought. But you idiots keep repeating the same damn thing over and over, like blackbirds CAW CAW CAW.
    My signature line.

Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    WHERES THE DAMN LINK?! That's what I thought. But you idiots keep repeating the same damn thing over and over, like blackbirds CAW CAW CAW.
    There is no link because Elemental never said what these idiots claim she said.

They are a bunch of retarded chimps. Throw them a banana and watch them chimp out.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Look you senile old fool, I didn't start this stupid thread with my name on it. And I didn't invite to disrupt it with off topic chimping, she did that on her own. Just how fucking stupid can you be? Please tell me when I get to your age I wont be as fucking retarded as you are. It might be time for the pillow, my old friend.
    Old is one thing and friend is another and you are neither. That was one of my nicer posts to you but your post reads like you are already too deep into the hate business and that was a conclusion drawn from your posts to PtA. You comment on everything she posts...to you or just about anyone else and with such vengeance. Whether she deserves it or not is something else, I'm just saying it's acutely noticeable. like Pilate said..."I wash my hands".

I'm headed for that pillow. I think I'll use the one's in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Old is one thing and friend is another and you are neither. That was one of my nicer posts to you but your post reads like you are already too deep into the hate business and that was a conclusion drawn from your posts to PtA. You comment on everything she posts...to you or just about anyone else and with such vengeance. Whether she deserves it or not is something else, I'm just saying it's acutely noticeable. like Pilate said..."I wash my hands".

Fuck off, gramps. Go take some Geritol.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

Hey jebe, when ya gonna apologize to Elemental?
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

the Japanese have special pillows?

Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

Quote Originally Posted by BitchtitsBob View Post
    I own u !!!11111!! I smash u in concrete and shoot you in the FAAAACE!!!...NUMNUMNUMNUM

Fuck, what a gearbox