Thread: Barack Obama day

Barack Obama day

Former US President Barack Obama has received a unique birthday present from his adopted home state, a holiday in his name.

Illinois Governor Bruce Rauner signed the measure into law on Friday designating August 4, the 44th US president's birthday, as "Barack Obama Day" in the the Prairie State.

Happy Birthday Mr. President: 'Barack Obama Day' Now an Illinois Holiday.

The Obama state holiday will be celebrated annually beginning in 2018, according to Nbcchicago.com.

The Obama birthday will be "observed throughout the State as a day set apart to honor the 44th President of the United States of America who began his career serving the People of Illinois in both the Illinois State Senate and the United States Senate, and dedicated his life to protecting the rights of Americans and building bridges across communities," according to the reading of Illinois Senate Bill 55.

Several lawmakers abstained from voting for the honorific, although there were no votes against.

https://sputniknews.com/politics/201...state-holiday/

Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.

The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Obscenity.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

in before the black cock-us introduces a bill to make it a national holiday.

Μολὼν λάβε

A day that will live in infamy.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

building bridges across communities
    What happened to "you didn't build that"?