Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Results 101 to 110 of 110

Thread: LaLa's descent into madness

  1. #101
    They usually sedate peeps like La La with massive doses of chlorpromazine hydrochloride .

    In her case she seems to be particularly violent and sexually promiscuous NO recourse but a frontal AND rear lobotomy.






    Originally Posted by lala

    My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.


    LaLa

    She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.






  2. #102
    Stat!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  3. #103
    She is evidently severely mentally ill..believes her '' daughter'' is a Vet in the 1st Cav...

    Besides the fact that the first female intake was 4 wimmin in june 2017...

    She should not be loose in the community..
    Originally Posted by lala

    My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.


    LaLa

    She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.






  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    She is evidently severely mentally ill..believes her '' daughter'' is a Vet in the 1st Cav...

    Besides the fact that the first female intake was 4 wimmin in june 2017...

    She should not be loose in the community..
    Sedate her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  5. #105
    The tags!
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  6. #106
    PTA spanks her monkey

  7. #107
    PTA douches with wine

  8. #108
    PTAs bowl haircut PTAs picture lol

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  10. #110
    yes. they should do a " Rose Kennedy " on her. quick before she mates with billybob

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •