Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fag marriage Australia

Jehovah is Lord in Briah leon_the_14's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Fag marriage Australia

Yay we're getting a plebiscite on fag marriage
    Its going to be done by postal vote and is non compulsory, oh and it has no legal binding on the govt.
    Just a $122 million opinion poll

But in all fairness let the pro fag bellyachers have a say....

I dont know anyone who speaks with such a corny accent, dunno whats shes trying to be?
    Maybe some sort of aussie/kiwi/south african/american hybrid?
    Pray for the reconciliation of Lilith & Marinette Pied Noir with GOD
    Praise the God of Abraham whose unity is all and one!

Channel leon - YouTube
    "Leons' youtube clips show the worthlessness of nihiltheism" - Helena (moderator) of downloadpolitics.com

Read my ebook...it's free! Creed of Assiah
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/392310

Maybe a posh brit accent...?
    Originally Posted by lala My Jesus
    Find me. I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

FIFE
    when yo look at yo wife in bed..DO yo see the back of yo dead bud's head...?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    Maybe a posh brit accent...?
    Nah... shes supposed to be in Brisbane QLD but ive seen another post that refers to her being in the 'Bay Area' (im assuming SF). Maybe shes picked it up from fags?
    Oh and shes a 'video game journalist'

Channel leon - YouTube
    "Leons' youtube clips show the worthlessness of nihiltheism" - Helena (moderator) of downloadpolitics.com

Blog Entries
    Its going ahead, read this shit.....

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/gay...9a5fb38f1579ec

Fucking queers know that most people are going to say no, so they have tried to get this passed in parliament through hipster politicians instead of the public vote. So now we are not having a vote per se but are now just being asked for an opinion which has no legal binding.
    The fucking fags and their fellow travelers are looking to change the constitution in their favour, and seeing as they know it wont be changed by a vote they are seeking to tie it up in political legal confusion and thus make it unworkable or else invalid.

Channel leon - YouTube

IT’S on. Australians will get the chance to judge whether their fellow citizens should be allowed to wed the person they love.
    Read it again, Leon. This time please consider just that headline.

The issue isn't about butt-fucking, dick-smoking faggotry. It's about love. And that -- love -- is in the New Testament! Only if you're against Biblical love (you're NOT Christian, in other words) can the issue be interpretted as being about butt-fucking, dick-smoking faggotry.

Are you Christian, Leon, hmmm? Well, according to queers, love = butt-fucking, dick-smoking faggotry. And according to the media, the Bible concurs.

So, are you Christian, Leon?

Sharia law intoxicated, machete sharpening Muzzies want to know.
    No Jewish person I know -- and I do know quite a few -- has even thought about harming a Christian church. It's like eating liver and eggplant ice cream. -- Mossfern.

Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Blog Entries

Channel leon - YouTube

Blog Entries
    Emergency laws to ban vilification, intimidation and threats in same-sex marriage campaign

Australians who feel vilified, intimidated or threatened by another person's conduct during the same-sex marriage campaign will have legal recourse under emergency laws being rushed through Parliament this week.

Civil penalties of up to $12,600 will apply, but any legal action for an alleged breach of the new law will have to be approved by Attorney-General George Brandis.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politi...12-gyfpkh.html

Channel leon - YouTube

Move to Texas, Leon.
    No Jewish person I know -- and I do know quite a few -- has even thought about harming a Christian church. It's like eating liver and eggplant ice cream. -- Mossfern.

What an adult does to sheep in the outback is nobody's business.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.