Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Fag marriage Australia

Or is it?
    The Nigger Football League should donate 3/4 of their bloated salaries to feed "dey bros" or get the fuck out of the country. Instead, the Nigger Football League is politicking for communism -- they want to steal your laws and your money from you to pay for the abject decay they bring about. Niggers niggering America.
    Free America, Obama and the rest of you rotten thieving niggers.

I suppose if the genes aren't there, they can't be created.
    The Nigger Football League should donate 3/4 of their bloated salaries to feed "dey bros" or get the fuck out of the country. Instead, the Nigger Football League is politicking for communism -- they want to steal your laws and your money from you to pay for the abject decay they bring about. Niggers niggering America.

I don't know jack about genetics. I suppose the minority gene representation could be extinguished, but not vice versa?

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Or is it?
    I think we are all somewhat shy of knowledge when it comes to genetics.