Thread: Senate won't pass health care reform but has time to waste voting on CACA

Senate won't pass health care reform but has time to waste voting on CACA

Fuck these idiots.
    "I think one man is just as good as long as he’s honest and decent and not a nigger or a Chinaman." - Harry Truman

Why is it even being discussed whether or not illegal aliens should be allowed in the country? They should all be sent back, not one should be allowed to stay here. It's like asking what should be done with murderers, rapists, and robbers.
    "I think one man is just as good as long as he’s honest and decent and not a nigger or a Chinaman." - Harry Truman

Jeff Flake is the new John McCain, attacking "nativists" which means he's an America-laster. Arizonans must be dumb as shit for electing these dipshits.

Quote Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
    Jeff Flake is the new John McCain, attacking "nativists" which means he's an America-laster. Arizonans must be dumb as shit for electing these dipshits.
    Flake says it all. Brainwashed but doesn't know he is.

Don't know if they still do, but they used to make these little stick-like dolls called "Damn-it! Dolls" for the purpose of smacking them hard on the edge of the table to ease one's frustration or anger.

You know, if they made them now with faces of Congress, they'd really sell a lot.

Okay so they have until March. Let's break this down.

12 legislative days this month. Next month they will probably have to take a week off for Columbus Day and another week for Halloween so half of October is shot to hell. Then they will probably have to take a week off for Armistice Day and two weeks for Thanksgiving so nothing is happening in November. December rolls around and they will no doubt take a couple weeks for Christmas, again another month nothing gets done.

Come January they are going to start campaigning in earnest for reelection so the entire House and a third of the Senate are not going to do anything on Immigration that will cost them votes.

Even if they do get something on Trump's desk if it is not what he wants he will veto it.

In other words gentle reader (I'm channeling Dear Abby) DACA is dead.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    Okay so they have until March. Let's break this down.

12 legislative days this month. Next month they will probably have to take a week off for Columbus Day and another week for Halloween so half of October is shot to hell. Then they will probably have to take a week off for Armistice Day and two weeks for Thanksgiving so nothing is happening in November. December rolls around and they will no doubt take a couple weeks for Christmas, again another month nothing gets done.

Come January they are going to start campaigning in earnest for reelection so the entire House and a third of the Senate are not going to do anything on Immigration that will cost them votes.

Even if they do get something on Trump's desk if it is not what he wants he will veto it.

In other words gentle reader (I'm channeling Dear Abby) DACA is dead.
    there's a fag fest in frisco , congress will prolly spend a couple years there .
    KIKES ARE COLLAPSING THE OZONE !!! FACT !!!