Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boil n Branch OUTLET STORES.

Boil n Branch OUTLET STORES.

While the lying cheat and con artist Limbaugh pushes Boil n Branch bedsheets for 250.00 a pop the makers of this over priced stuff have had to resort to selling them at various bed and bath outlets for around 39.00 and 49.00 depending on size.

That shows you what the mark up really was on this over priced nonsense.

This was not supposed to happen but these sheets were sold to outlets with BOIL n Branch markings .

And so the news came out.. NOW boil n branch has authorized bed n bath to re label to avoid embarrassment in the future.

Boil n Branch was caught cheating thanks LIMBAUGH you filthy lying scumbag.

Why do you hate small business? Boll and Branch are great sheets I have them on all the beds in my houses and even in my motor home.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Why do you hate small business? Boll and Branch are great sheets I have them on all the beds in my houses and even in my motor home.
    Unbelievable. You are a real piece of "work".
    You are, my pilgrims, captains of a badly rocking ship on calm water. No rewards in this lifetime, so get to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Why do you hate small business?
    He hates Limbaugh, dumbass.
    You are, my pilgrims, captains of a badly rocking ship on calm water. No rewards in this lifetime, so get to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    He hates Limbaugh, dumbass.
    Thanks Lummy for explaining the obvious to the former GED drop out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post
    Thanks Lummy for explaining the obvious to the former GED drop out.
    No Giltard you hate small business! They are advertising on the #1 radio show in the country and selling lots of sheets. Really fucking nice sheets too. Not the microfiber shit you get at Kmart.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

not too long ago , boil n branch operators sent a set of sheets to a professional reviewer of bedding etc. and his review was that while they were comfortable to sleep on ,his recommendation was that you could do just as well or even better for less in the malls.

Oh I have Boll and Branch and they are soooooo nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    Oh I have Boll and Branch and they are soooooo nice!
    penny ,you were ripped off big time.. you were swindled.. tooooo bad sooooo sad!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post
    penny ,you were ripped off big time.. you were swindled.. tooooo bad sooooo sad!!!!!
    Don't be silly. They are the nicest sheets! I like to get in bed all naked and just feel those nice sheets on my skin.