Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boil n Branch OUTLET STORES.

hey. just because I take laundry down before rainstorm, no mean I enjoy laundry.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    Don't be silly. They are the nicest sheets! I like to get in bed all naked and just feel those nice sheets on my skin.
    "all naked"
    OK, you're definitely a sock - most likely a guy.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    "all naked"
    OK, you're definitely a sock - most likely a guy.

You really ought to know by now...
    Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.

The lying scumbag you hear pushing BOIL n BRANCH sheets keeps saying that his bed sheets are the softest but will get even softer over time.. Remember hearing that?

So how soft will they get? So soft you can put your finger through them? TISSUE PAPER SOFT???This guy is a lying bastard.

Oh but they do Giblet they get better every time you wash them unlike the cheap shit you sleep on that get all beady.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11