Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bicker, bicker, good neighbor.

Bicker, bicker, good neighbor.

Toronto Mike should be banned for repeated violation of the TOS.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    I pay for this place myself and you act like a bunch of fucking 2 year olds, and then you harass me in Pm asking me to vanquish the enemies you have created by acting like retarded monkeys.
    I haven't. Blame the bitches that act like bitches that are bitches from a related bitch creating this inbreeding, resulting in many cases of adhd, add, bipolarism, cuntism, retardation cuntage for postage.

maybe if 8 of you all would just go ahead and post the goat pictures like ODB suggested, it would make life so much clearer for the lot of you.

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    maybe if 8 of you all would just go ahead and post the goat pictures like ODB suggested, it would make life so much clearer for the lot of you.
    Oh stfu, cunt. You're a pig, in a pigs den, playing and wallering in pig shit. Pig.

And ODB has complained as much as anyone else, whining to hellana the bias cuntshit mod.

Whoever is pm'ng hoffabeans should STOP because it's free speech well over free speech and it allllllll depends on what the idiot mods consider free speech as to what is acceptable and what makes their asses hurt after becoming chapped.

Waaaaaaah

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    I pay for this place myself and you act like a bunch of fucking 2 year olds, and then you harass me in Pm asking me to vanquish the enemies you have created by acting like retarded monkeys.
    So then, close the forum. Start another one with selectivity and have a 'society'

You've been gracious and patient, and I thank you for bringing the truest people out to see since AWE!

Now, just close it. Start again, or lay it down. Either way, I'll text ya

Love ya, mean it!

Glad I'm not a shit mod, or a pm'er.

Love ya, mean it!

Glad I'm not a shit mod, or a pm'er.