Thread: US Navy SEALs training South Korean ‘assassination’ squad to take out Kim

US Navy SEALs training South Korean ‘assassination’ squad to take out Kim

US Navy SEALs who purportedly killed al-Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden will train South Korean commanders to take out North Korean leader Kim Jong-un in the event of war, according the Times of London.The report comes amid rising tensions between North Korea and the United States following Pyongyang's test of a hydrogen bomb which could be fitted onto an intercontinental ballistic missile."We are in the process of conceptualizing the plan," South Korean Defense Minister Song Young-moo told MPs, according to the Times. "I believe we can create the unit by Dec. 1."The US has also decided to waive restrictions on the size and range of South Korean ballistic missiles, allowing it to develop and drop bunker-busting bombs on the underground headquarters of the North Korean leadership in Pyongyang.

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/09...o-take-out-Kim
    Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.

Shit get the best. British all the fucking way.

What's interesting is that the US is not preparing to directly assassinate Kim Kong, which suggests Hollywood has lost a lot of its suck.
    You are, my pilgrims, captains of a badly rocking ship on calm water. No rewards in this lifetime, so get to it.

North Korea is waiting for the murderous Zionist flunkies in the South to try it.

You're talking about a country that lost over three million lives and all it's cities bombed to rubble in the 50 to 53 war they fought against then western powers, who were intent on maintaining the South as a province of the empire, since Japan was not connected to the mainland, but South Korea is. There was no peace, only an armistance, they are still at war with all Zio-stan.
    Last edited by Philadelphian; 09-08-2017 at 10:05 PM.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

if they are sending the seals then kim must already be dead , Like uncle bin .
    The stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

"​
    Organized Jewdom is behind all the threats to our liberties and rights."Share D . Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Philadelphian View Post
    North Korea is waiting for the murderous Zionist flunkies in the South to try it.

You're talking about a country that lost over three million lives and all it's cities bombed to rubble in the 50 to 53 war they fought against then western powers, who were intent on maintaining the South as a province of the empire, since Japan was not connected to the mainland, but South Korea is. There was no peace, only an armistance, they are still at war with all Zio-stan.

Special forces doods make me larf...LOL..running around wif their sledge hammers swords an axes ...did not do the 2 special forces rubes any good when i gave them a kickin in the subway snack bar...

Usually just a smack across the face is enough..they train for it..i live it
    Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    Special forces doods make me larf...LOL..running around wif their sledge hammers swords an axes ...did not do the 2 special forces rubes any good when i gave them a kickin in the subway snack bar...

Usually just a smack across the face is enough..they train for it..i live it
    Try it on a couple of kim's imperial immortals. They'll just sic their face biting German Shepherds on ya.

Last edited by Philadelphian; 09-09-2017 at 10:45 AM.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post

US Navy SEALs who purportedly killed al-Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden will train South Korean commanders to take out North Korean leader Kim Jong-un in the event of war, according the Times of London.The report comes amid rising tensions between North Korea and the United States following Pyongyang's test of a hydrogen bomb which could be fitted onto an intercontinental ballistic missile."We are in the process of conceptualizing the plan," South Korean Defense Minister Song Young-moo told MPs, according to the Times. "I believe we can create the unit by Dec. 1."The US has also decided to waive restrictions on the size and range of South Korean ballistic missiles, allowing it to develop and drop bunker-busting bombs on the underground headquarters of the North Korean leadership in Pyongyang.

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/09...o-take-out-Kim
    so Kim reads this and shakes in his boots. ha haha