Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: More jew depravity: "Ecosexuals" have sex with the Earth in order to save it

It's been utterly jewified, demoralized and then sodomized as it died like like Quadaffi did when the undercover sayanin in the 'rebel' army sent to Libya by Netanyahu captured him.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Jehovah is Lord in Briah leon_the_14's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    That's how jews and dykes look.
    This is our jewish dyke (I think we got the better deal)
    Just posting to make mossy feel better.....

Pray for the reconciliation of Lilith & Marinette Pied Noir with GOD
    Praise the God of Abraham whose unity is all and one!

Channel leon - YouTube
    "Leons' youtube clips show the worthlessness of nihiltheism" - Helena (moderator) of downloadpolitics.com

Read my ebook...it's free! Creed of Assiah
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/392310

Quote Originally Posted by Philadelphian View Post
    It's been utterly jewified, demoralized and then sodomized as it died like like Quadaffi did when the undercover sayanin in the 'rebel' army sent to Libya by Netanyahu captured him.

Quote Originally Posted by leon_the_14 View Post
    This is our jewish dyke (I think we got the better deal)
    Just posting to make mossy feel better.....

"people who roll around in the dirt having an orgasm covered in potting soil," she said. "There are people who fuck trees, or masturbate under a waterfall."
    Why am I not surprised that this is a jew thing?

What's really infuriating is that all these jew degenerates give real environmentalists a bad name.

Cows eat the grass to get Mother Earth close to orgasm and then they shit on her face. Do not worry though, I am eating the cattle as fast as I can, why just last night I had a couple slices of roast beef.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    I am eating the cattle as fast as I can, why just last night I had a couple slices of roast beef.
    People shouldn't eat the corpses of murdered animals.

Are you a vegetarian?

A woman who is unmarried may not go parachuting on Sundays.

Well if you wait for them to die of natural causes the quality of the meat sucks.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.