Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHAT HAPPENED TO SHITALRYS 50 POINT LEAD ?

WHAT HAPPENED TO SHITALRYS 50 POINT LEAD ?

Quite simply she dint have a lead she was behind by 20 points , more kikery !!! kikes always try to get their damn way by any means !

THE GOY KNOW !
    The stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

"​
    Organized Jewdom is behind all the threats to our liberties and rights."Share D . Trump

SIEZURE GRANNY IS RUNNING AGAIN IN 2020 , HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! WE SHIT YOU OUT TWICE AND WE WILL FLUSH THE CRAPPER THIS TIME YOU JEW BASTARD !

THE GOY KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

"​
    Organized Jewdom is behind all the threats to our liberties and rights."Share D . Trump

I don't know what would be better, her going to prison or running again so she can lose the electoral and popular vote next time. She'll probably be dead by 2020 though.
    "I think one man is just as good as long as hes honest and decent and not a nigger or a Chinaman." - Harry Truman

She fixed the primary with help from whats-her name. Debbie Wasserman-Schulz. The SJW's really wanted Bernie.

Quote Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
    I don't know what would be better, her going to prison or running again so she can lose the electoral and popular vote next time. She'll probably be dead by 2020 though.
    I'd prefer prison for her. She's not even worthy of another chance.

Quote Originally Posted by submiturass View Post
    She fixed the primary with help from whats-her name. HEEBIE ISAKIKE SHITZ The SJW's really wanted Bernie.
    EDITED for accuracy .

"​

Quote Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
    Both would be nice , then a horrible death so she could pay for her crimes and leave this world with at least a minuscule amount of dignity .

"​

she should be gifted with the benito mussolini experience.
    Μολὼν λάβε

Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Wow can we please forget about Hillary Clinton?