Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Breast Cancer Is Caused By Pleomorphic Bacteria

Any manmade or natural substance that becomes associated with an increased risk of cancer should be banned and outlawed, or treated in the same stupid, greedy, self-serving manner as tobacco has been handled and demonized, for the purpose of the enormous revenues to government bureaucrats possible, or for expanding government and extending the reach of its tentacles, or for the simple, self-righteous power afforded and the great fun in making all the little peeps pissed off.

Eventually, they took away his cigarettes.
    No Jewish person I know -- and I do know quite a few -- has even thought about harming a Christian church. It's like eating liver and eggplant ice cream. -- Mossfern.

Outlaw fossil fuels, nuclear power and the sun, all of them associated with increased risk of cancer.
    No Jewish person I know -- and I do know quite a few -- has even thought about harming a Christian church. It's like eating liver and eggplant ice cream. -- Mossfern.

And don't forget those ridiculous, disgusting, demonic tattoos that are not only risky to health but corrosive to the eyes and well being of anyone that sees them. Same with niggers.

I smoked for 29 years. havnt had one since 2009
    ~ non the less!! ~

took 11 years for me to quit
    ~ non the less!! ~

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    I smoked for 29 years. havnt had one since 2009
    Good for you, but to each his own. I've known smokers that lived well into old age who did not die of cancer.

your link Lummy. is spot on. the happier one is, the less likely they will contract any form of cancer.
    ~ non the less!! ~

Think about this: People no longer die of old age. They die due to highly technical conditions largely known only to shysters in the medical and pharma industries.

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    the happier one is, the less likely they will contract any form of cancer.
    Not their point.

Substances that promote personal happiness, well being and independence = BAD.
    Substances that advance social and political control and power = GOOD.

A clear and present danger.