Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Breast Cancer Is Caused By Pleomorphic Bacteria

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    And don't forget those ridiculous, disgusting, demonic tattoos that are not only risky to health but corrosive to the eyes and well being of anyone that sees them. Same with niggers.
    I hope you'll always be around to remind us.

Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    I hope you'll always be around to remind us.
    Oh, well thanks.
    I hope you'll always be around to wear long sleeves.

Exceptionally well done graffiti does not excuse graffiti, you know.
    Last edited by Lummy; 09-13-2017 at 10:40 AM.
    No Jewish person I know -- and I do know quite a few -- has even thought about harming a Christian church. It's like eating liver and eggplant ice cream. -- Mossfern.

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Oh, well thanks.
    I hope you'll always be around to wear long sleeves.

Exceptionally well done graffiti does not excuse graffiti, you know.
    Does if it's my wall.

Generally speaking, tattoos are nothing more than graffiti and are just as ugly.
    No Jewish person I know -- and I do know quite a few -- has even thought about harming a Christian church. It's like eating liver and eggplant ice cream. -- Mossfern.

Your tattoo, from what I've seen of it, is interesting, dare I say artful, and exceptionally well executed. In addition, you place it where it can be covered up very easily, which is very thoughtful of you.

This can't be said for most tattoos, which are distracting and often offensive, at least to me.

Originally Posted by lala My Jesus
    Find me. I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

FIFE
    when yo look at yo wife in bed..DO yo see the back of yo dead bud's head...?