Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Breast Cancer Is Caused By Pleomorphic Bacteria

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    And don't forget those ridiculous, disgusting, demonic tattoos that are not only risky to health but corrosive to the eyes and well being of anyone that sees them. Same with niggers.
    I hope you'll always be around to remind us.

You don't have to question what you see. The rest of the world has to question what they didn't see.

Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    I hope you'll always be around to remind us.
    Oh, well thanks.
    I hope you'll always be around to wear long sleeves.

Exceptionally well done graffiti does not excuse graffiti, you know.
    Last edited by Lummy; 09-13-2017 at 11:40 AM.
    The Nigger Football League should donate 3/4 of their bloated salaries to feed "dey bros" or get the fuck out of the country. Instead, the Nigger Football League is politicking for communism -- they want to steal your laws and your money from you to pay for the abject decay they bring about. Niggers niggering America.
    Free America, Obama and the rest of you rotten thieving niggers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Oh, well thanks.
    I hope you'll always be around to wear long sleeves.

Exceptionally well done graffiti does not excuse graffiti, you know.
    Does if it's my wall.

You don't have to question what you see. The rest of the world has to question what they didn't see.

Generally speaking, tattoos are nothing more than graffiti and are just as ugly.
    The Nigger Football League should donate 3/4 of their bloated salaries to feed "dey bros" or get the fuck out of the country. Instead, the Nigger Football League is politicking for communism -- they want to steal your laws and your money from you to pay for the abject decay they bring about. Niggers niggering America.

Your tattoo, from what I've seen of it, is interesting, dare I say artful, and exceptionally well executed. In addition, you place it where it can be covered up very easily, which is very thoughtful of you.

This can't be said for most tattoos, which are distracting and often offensive, at least to me.

Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.