Thread: Coup Against Trump Fails

Coup Against Trump Fails

Trump himself seems to think he is in danger. According to MSNBC, Trump intends to supplement his Secret Service protection with private security. As there is evidence of CIA complicity in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy (film shows Secret Service agents ordered away from JFKs limo immediately prior to his assassination), Trump, who is clearly seen as a threat by the military/security complex, is not being paranoid. MSNBC implies that Trumps private security is to suppress protesters, as if government security forces have shown any compunction about suppressing protesters. http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc-news/watc...t-837040707540

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2016...craig-roberts/
    Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.

what happened to the russia colllusion bullshit ? YEAH THATS WHAT I THOUGHT
    The kikes are so desperate they were asking contestants in the miss THOT pageant about it ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHO WATCHES THAT SHIT ?
    The stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

"​
    Organized Jewdom is behind all the threats to our liberties and rights."Share D . Trump

Quote Originally Posted by forestroot View Post
    what happened to the russia colllusion bullshit ? YEAH THATS WHAT I THOUGHT
    The kikes are so desperate they were asking contestants in the miss THOT pageant about it ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHO WATCHES THAT SHIT ?
    Jews Coons and libtard Snowflakes.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

The stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

"​
    Organized Jewdom is behind all the threats to our liberties and rights."Share D . Trump

We need a real right-winger in charge. Donald DUMP is nothing but a Democrat plant.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    We need a real right-winger in charge. Donald DUMP is nothing but a Democrat plant.
    Brain rot is the product of Democrats' lies and smears.
    You are, my pilgrims, captains of a badly rocking ship on calm water. No rewards in this lifetime, so get to it.