Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: North Korea expert: 'No way to stop' Kim

North Korea expert: 'No way to stop' Kim

There’s “no way to stop” Kim Jong Un’s regime and its missile and nuclear program, a North Korea expert told Fox News on Thursday, the warning coming amid Pyongyang's continued threats to sink Japan and blast the U.S. “into ashes and darkness.”
    Leading Seoul-based North Korea expert Andrei Lankov told Fox News that Kim Jong Un is accelerating his missile and nuclear program “much faster than anybody expected.”
    “They want to get the point of having a sufficient number of intercontinental ballistic missiles capable of destroying a sufficient number of American cities,” Lankov said.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/09...ns-regime.html

WHY RUSSIA PROPS UP THE DANGEROUS NORTH KOREAN REGIME
    Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.

Good. I hope he succeeds.

North Korea nuclear test may have been twice as strong as first thought

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/north-korea-nuclear-test-maybe-have-been-twice-as-strong-as-first-thought/2017/09/13/19b026d8-985b-11e7-a527-3573bd073e02_story.html?utm_term=.243c29ea8b4b

The dear leader ..the living God

SEOUL — North Korea’s powerful nuclear test this month may have been even stronger than first reported, equivalent to roughly 17 times the strength of the bomb that destroyed Hiroshima, according to a new analysis by a U.S. monitoring think tank.
    North Korea’s Sept. 3 nuclear test, its sixth and biggest, showed how much progress the country has made on its nuclear program.
    Estimates of the bomb’s yield, or the amount of energy released by the blast, have ranged from South Korea’s 50 kilotons to Japan’s 160 kilotons, although some analysts have said the 6.3 magnitude of the earthquake caused by the detonation could put it into the “hundreds of kilotons.” This would put it into the realm of thermonuclear weapons, supporting North Korea’s claim that it had tested a hydrogen bomb.
    In comparison, the bomb detonated over Hiroshima in 1945 released about 15 kilotons of energy.

Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.

Kong could be taken out at a cost of a couple million bucks from the comfort of a living room easy chair in North Dakota during a TV commercial, but the US has trillions of dollars cumulatively invested in military equipment, weapons and high tech gadgetry specifically because we can't take him out with any of it.

It is all proven to be intended only to scare him, give him conniptions and motivate him to arm and shoot, and that is the politically correct course to maintain.
    Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    ... You have to be someone real "special" to get banned from this place.
    Quote Originally Posted by sachem View Post
    Can't be too great. I don't remember him.

srry. hes outside in some of those pics. yet we haven't killed him. so, obviously, trump feels hes better off alive to serve his agenda then to be dead and not serve his agenda.
    Moss' daughter and her boyfriend conduct political activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    North Korea nuclear test may have been twice as strong as first thought

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/north-korea-nuclear-test-maybe-have-been-twice-as-strong-as-first-thought/2017/09/13/19b026d8-985b-11e7-a527-3573bd073e02_story.html?utm_term=.243c29ea8b4b

The dear leader ..the living God

SEOUL — North Korea’s powerful nuclear test this month may have been even stronger than first reported, equivalent to roughly 17 times the strength of the bomb that destroyed Hiroshima, according to a new analysis by a U.S. monitoring think tank.
    North Korea’s Sept. 3 nuclear test, its sixth and biggest, showed how much progress the country has made on its nuclear program.
    Estimates of the bomb’s yield, or the amount of energy released by the blast, have ranged from South Korea’s 50 kilotons to Japan’s 160 kilotons, although some analysts have said the 6.3 magnitude of the earthquake caused by the detonation could put it into the “hundreds of kilotons.” This would put it into the realm of thermonuclear weapons, supporting North Korea’s claim that it had tested a hydrogen bomb.
    In comparison, the bomb detonated over Hiroshima in 1945 released about 15 kilotons of energy.

N.Korea has to be destroyed. The longer we wait the bigger bombs they develop. The risk of a an America hit with several H bombs is not acceptable. Ok...we will lose some men and Japan and S.Korea will lose many but think of the devastation in our own country. It might finish our country forever. The same scene presents itself if N.Korea just decides to risk a war and fires first. Can we really stop all ICBM's from hitting us? None of this is worth the risk...nuke them.

I'm all for being hit with some nukes. Would shake things up around here.

What about a sniper doing an extreme long distance shot? Would that stop the little bastard?
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

blu the freak as hes given out hand jobs for his purdy pictures.
    Moss' daughter and her boyfriend conduct political activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    North Korea expert: 'No way to stop' Kim
    If that's true, and I don't believe it is, then we have to allow Japan to build militarily.

IMHO, it isn't true. However, the only viable option politically is to let him go until he does something awful which universally moves the US electorate to back snuffing him.

Even if the US stepped in and took him out at the cost of a few thousand N Koreans, Democrats would absolutely crucify Trump -- or whoever -- and so Kong would win in death because if Democrats ever resume power as they had during the white house nigger days, this country is dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    ... You have to be someone real "special" to get banned from this place.
    Quote Originally Posted by sachem View Post
    Can't be too great. I don't remember him.