Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: North Korea expert: 'No way to stop' Kim

It might seem unimaginable that taking out Kim Kong could destroy a President, but that is the present state of rotten Democrappy politics.
    “Shutting down the government is a very serious thing. People die, accidents happen.” -- Dem Sen Diane Feinstein.
    They no longer give a **** what they say or how stupid or insane they sound. Vote anyone else.

SOUTH KOREA AND JAPAN WOULD BE SMOKING RUINS in 10 minutes.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

bfd. they redeemed themselves with their ROK forces in nam. if they die, we are even. as with the japs, who gives a shit if they all die. certainly no one here does.

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    [FONT="]There’s “no way to stop” Kim Jong Un’s regime and its missile and nuclear program, a North Korea expert told Fox News on Thursday, the warning coming amid Pyongyang's continued threats to sink Japan and blast the U.S. “into ashes and darkness.”[/FONT]
    [FONT="]Leading Seoul-based North Korea expert Andrei Lankov told Fox News that Kim Jong Un is accelerating his missile and nuclear program “much faster than anybody expected.”[/FONT]
    [FONT="]“They want to get the point of having a sufficient number of intercontinental ballistic missiles capable of destroying a sufficient number of American cities,” Lankov said.[/FONT]

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/09...ns-regime.html

[FONT="]WHY RUSSIA PROPS UP THE DANGEROUS NORTH KOREAN REGIME[/FONT]
    He is fugly as all get out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    N.Korea has to be destroyed. The longer we wait the bigger bombs they develop. The risk of a an America hit with several H bombs is not acceptable. Ok...we will lose some men and Japan and S.Korea will lose many but think of the devastation in our own country. It might finish our country forever. The same scene presents itself if N.Korea just decides to risk a war and fires first. Can we really stop all ICBM's from hitting us? None of this is worth the risk...nuke them.
    Have you forgotten what happened after we liberated Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya? It created a power vacuum for bigger villains to emerge.

If any country needs to rein in NK, leave it to Japan or South Korea. Why is it always the U.S. to play the role of G.I. Joe?

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    as with the japs, who gives a shit if they all die. certainly no one here does.
    Many would care, as Japan is a first-world country that has built many of the products (digital or otherwise) that countless Americans and others around the globe have relied on for decades.

Their country runs like clockwork, as well. Low crime and homogeneous communities. They could be a shining example to the rest of us.

A 12-guage double barrel with 00 buck might not stop him (yeah, right) but it would sure give him something to think about.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.