Thread: -Anne Frank Comic Book Set for Publication - Even though it was a proven forgery

-Anne Frank Comic Book Set for Publication - Even though it was a proven forgery

Jews are and will remain the people of the LIE. They have no shame and go right on acting as if the truth is the lie. The girl's father wrote most of it with a ball point pen, then had a ghost writer rewrite the whole fairy tale and had to go to court and was ordered to pay the writer $50,000.00 of his profits for the LIE. Oh! Ze beautiful sheckles!!!!

In a bid to preserve interest in the Holocaust by future generations, the Basel-based Anne Frank Foundation unveiled the first authorized comic book based on the teenager’s famous diary written in hiding from the Nazis in Amsterdam. The 148-page adaptation, which is to be published September 18 in France and in some 40 languages worldwide, was presented to journalists in the French capital Thursday by the graphic diary’s Israeli illustrator, David Polonsky, and its writer, the Israeli film director Ari Folman, who is working on the first full-length authorized animation film based on the comic book.
    https://www.jta.org/2017/09/07/news-...raphic-journal
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Basel-based Anne Frank Foundation unveiled the first authorized comic book based on the teenager’s famous diary
    A comic book? Anne Frank's suffering was a comedy to that Basel-based foundation? How insensitive can they be. Making a comic book out of the suffering of a poor Jewish child. They should be ashamed of themselves.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    A comic book? Anne Frank's suffering was a comedy to that Basel-based foundation? How insensitive can they be. Making a comic book out of the suffering of a poor Jewish child. They should be ashamed of themselves.

The diary was a fraud. Get over it. He father rolled around in the goyim geld, and now all jews hope to keep the sheckles and goyim pity pouring in because of that lie forever.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

You are accused of betraying Anne Frank.. How do you plead?

Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus

Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

Mr Fife

My Son screams in pain as i rip his ass an back to shreds.