Page 67 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071 LastLast

Thread: Jew journalist talks about how ugly her jewish face is

Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    Here we have more examples of the jewish phenotype:

Dara Cohen:

http://www.heritagefl.com/story/2016...ohen/6222.html

Sandra Korn:

And Sandra Fox:

And Sandra Bernhard who joked about Sarah Palin getting gang raped by blacks:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...ticle-1.321411

Here's another example of jewish femininity:

Quote Originally Posted by forestroot View Post
    These kikes are horrid !! even uglier on the inside ,Their only concern is destroying white children !!!
    Yes, you're right, forestroot. Jews do everything they can to destroy Western children, as I have proven in many threads, on various forums. Here's one example:

Jew doctor is pushing for sex-change treatment for white children

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...white-children

Why is this shit in the lobby?

I don’t understand why a self affirmed Jew hater spends his days digging up photographs of Jews and posting them online.

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    Why is this shit in the lobby?
    I have just returned to DLP after having been away for several weeks, and my main stalker Caca is already showing up in my threads in order to kvetch.

Oy gevalt.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I don’t understand why a self affirmed Jew hater
    I don't "hate the jews", Billy Bubba. Put away that tiresome and overused straw man.

spends his days digging up photographs of Jews and posting them online.
    It's simple. The OP of this thread is about an article from a well-known jewish newspaper in which a jewish journalist, Katie Grant, writes about the antisemitism she feels she encounters in society because of her jewish appearance, which she feels is ugly. Ms. Grant has also written about this topic in The Independent, which is one of Great Britain's major newspapers, and her comments generated a lot of interest among the readers, so I hardly think it's inappropriate of me to start a thread about it here on DLP.

Also, since Ms. Grant's article is largely about the jewish phenotype and why it has traditionally been considered ugly in the West, and whether or not it really is ugly, I think it's logical and helpful to post pictures of typical jews so that our readers can see what the jewish phenotype looks like.

Here we have more examples of jewish femininity:

Amy Berkowitz:

Rabbi Ellen Flax:

Rabbi Linda Holtzman:

Rabbi Ellen Lippman:

This thread? You do it in every thread.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Here is a photo of ETHT!

Mother of ETHT,

“The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    This thread? You do it in every thread.
    Three minutes. Good boy, Billy Bubba.

This thread really bothers you, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Here is a photo of ETHT!

(...)

Mother of ETHT,

(...)
    ^^^^
    Post #666. How appropriate for a sick jew-lackey who often talks about his disgusting homosexual rape fantasies on this forum.

Yes, Superdouche, I can see that you are also bothered by this thread, just like your fellow jew-lackey Billy Bubba.

Susan Weiss:

Rabbi Ellen Weinberg Dreyfus:

Rabbi Linda Goldberg:

Rabbi Ellen Jaffe-Gill:

More jew pics from the Jew hater.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

You howlin there toweliebob Lipshitze, cause he put pictures of your wife, sister and mommy on line?
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.