Page 1 of 64 123451151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 632

Thread: Jew journalist talks about how ugly her jewish face is

  1. #1

    Jew journalist talks about how ugly her jewish face is

    In The Jewish Chronicle, which is described as "the world's oldest and most influential jewish newspaper", the jewish journalist Katie Grant writes about how ugly her jewish face is:

    Why I won’t be having surgery to make my ‘Jewish’ nose smaller

    Katie Grant was outraged when her surgeon told her that he could make her nose “more beautiful, less Jewish and unattractive” (…) I was horrified to discover that, instead of following a clean geometric line ending in a neat point, my nose curved downwards in a hook shape. (…) Perhaps it is no surprise I had come to feel this way since such an outlook has been deeply embedded within the collective Western psyche for centuries. In 1850, the surgeon and anthropologist Robert Knox declared, “the Jewish face can never [be] perfectly beautiful.”
    https://www.thejc.com/culture/featur...maller-1.34787

    This is what Katie Grant looks like:









    I have the following questions for my fellow DLP members:

    1. What do you think about Ms. Grant's decision not to go through with the surgery?

    2. Was it "antisemitic" of the plastic surgeon to associate Ms. Grant's ugly face with her jewishness?

    3. In her article, Ms. Grant writes that jews' appearance is traditionally considered ugly in the West. Why do you think that is?

    As always, all opinions are welcome.

  2. #2
    .
    Here's another jew who has a typically jewish appearance: Masha Gessen, an anti-Western "LGBT" activist who talks openly about how she wants to abolish heterosexual marriage:












  3. #3
    Actually, she looks Turkish.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    .
    Here's another jew who has a typically jewish appearance: Masha Gessen, an anti-Western "LGBT" activist who talks openly about how she wants to abolish heterosexual marriage:











    That's a woman?
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  5. #5
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    34,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    In The Jewish Chronicle, which is described as "the world's oldest and most influential jewish newspaper", the jewish journalist Katie Grant writes about how ugly her jewish face is:

    I have the following questions for my fellow DLP members:

    1. What do you think about Ms. Grant's decision not to go through with the surgery?

    2. Was it "antisemitic" of the plastic surgeon to associate Ms. Grant's ugly face with her jewishness?

    3. In her article, Ms. Grant writes that jews' appearance is traditionally considered ugly in the West. Why do you think that is?

    As always, all opinions are welcome.
    That is one honking big snozzola on the at chick. She reminds me of a chick I used to know with about 1/2 as much nose. I'd say if she wants to look more like a Roman she could get her nose done a Roman, if the Dr suggested the religion angle. I'd also say that elective surgery is not a good idea unless the deformity is really sever.

    Say you ETHT could have brain surgery, I know that's a stretch since they'd need an electron microscope to find the tiny little organ, but let's say they could take out the part that makes you a hateful little cunt. Would you do it? Probably not.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  6. #6
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    34,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    .
    Here's another jew who has a typically jewish appearance: Masha Gessen, an anti-Western "LGBT" activist who talks openly about how she wants to abolish heterosexual marriage:











    I don't think there is anything a team of 20 plastic surgeons could do for that person unless they were doing a head transplant.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  7. #7
    Is this the point where I post my photo?



    Oh wait!
    I already did.
    BTW, I don't think that author is ugly at all.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

    ]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    That's a woman?
    That really really likes women.
    lol-band

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Is this the point where I post my photo?



    Oh wait!
    I already did.
    BTW, I don't think that author is ugly at all.
    Of course you don't think the author is ugly or identifying it's gender.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Of course you don't think the author is ugly or identifying it's gender.
    Her gender is quite apparent - maybe you're looking at the second set of photos?
    Her skin is absolutely flawless, has sparkly almond shaped eyes and a sweet smile.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

    ]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •