Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Disgusting jew shitbag Harvey Weinstein sexually harassed women for decades

Disgusting jew shitbag Harvey Weinstein sexually harassed women for decades

In the following article from The New York Times we learn that disgusting jew shitbag Harvey Weinstein, who is a rich Hymiewood movie producer, sexually harassed women for decades:

Harvey Weinstein Paid Off Sexual Harassment Accusers for Decades

During that time, after being confronted with allegations including sexual harassment and unwanted physical contact, Mr. Weinstein has reached at least eight settlements with women, according to two company officials speaking on the condition of anonymity. Among the recipients, The Times found, were a young assistant in New York in 1990, an actress in 1997, an assistant in London in 1998, an Italian model in 2015 and Ms. O’Connor shortly after, according to records and those familiar with the agreements.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/05/u...?smid=tw-share

I can't say that I'm surprised. After all, this is the same person who publicly defended his fellow jew Roman Polanski who drugged and raped a 13-year-old girl, and then fled the country.

Most women are easy..american women in particular, the jew was just capitalizing on the loose morals of the women involved.

La La can be bought for a handful of weed...FACT...LOL..though this rat jew would not touch her..even rat jews have standards...LOL
    Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.

OMG Will you fuck off and die!
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    OMG Will you fuck off and die!
    Your reaction is understandable, Superdude. I'm sure a lot of people feel that way about the disgusting jew shitbag Harvey Weinstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    Most women are easy..american women in particular, the jew was just capitalizing on the loose morals of the women involved.
    Does that include the 13-year-old girl who was drugged and raped by Weinstein's fellow tribesman Roman Polanski? Come on, Mike. You know better than that.

La La can be bought for a handful of weed...FACT...LOL..though this rat jew would not touch her..even rat jews have standards...LOL

Okay, that was funny. (What can I say? Caca is a walking punchline.)

Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    Does that include the 13-year-old girl who was drugged and raped by Weinstein's fellow tribesman Roman Polanski? Come on, Mike. You know better than that.

Okay, that was funny. (What can I say? Caca is a walking punchline.)
    I am refer to the women ..don't take me out of context..BUT females are just human toilets at the end of the day.

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

LaLa can be bought for a bag of weed? Fuck Yeah...!!!

I am refer to the women ..don't take me out of context..
    I think that both the women and the children are victims.

BUT females are just human toilets at the end of the day.
    You're entitled to your opinion, but I strongly disagree.

Well they would not be victims if the white man would be a man, and keep their women in line .

My Jesus

LaLa

Alcohol nightclubs and women's lib are to blame ..you must agree our lax western values have put women in to dangerous situations plus their loose morals ...so NO i have no sympathy for white woman being raped, they are asking for it they are uncovered meat, i don't like Christianity but at least SOME of them have good chaste values and sensible dress code and do not talk or fraternize with men who are not male relatives .

A slag like La La or her spawn deserve to be raped or abused..they are the prime examples of rubbish western women and the decline of the white female.

My Jesus

LaLa