Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Disgusting jew shitbag Harvey Weinstein sexually harassed women for decades

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    The wife is leaving him to save her clothing line.
    The witch knew.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ood-mogul.html
    Thank you for contributing to my thread, PTA. And yes, I'm sure his wife knew.

Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    In another thread you ridiculed me for quoting my own post, and now you're doing the same thing. Why am I not surprised?
    Jew faggot^^^^
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Jew faggot^^^^
    PTA contributes to my threads by posting interesting on-topic comments and newspaper articles, whereas Billy Bubba shows up to troll, insult and lie about other posters.

Now, which of these two DLP members do you think is more valuable, folks?

Whiney Jew faggot^^^
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

The Simon Wiesenthal Center, which is a jewish hate group masquerading as a human rights organization, refuses to withdraw a humanitarian award that it gave to the jew sleazebag Swinestein:

Wiesenthal Center isn’t withdrawing prize given to Harvey Weinstein

Amid growing backlash against the film mogul over sexual harassment allegations, Jewish groups he supported stay mum (…) Weinstein received the 2015 Humanitarian Award from the group, which promotes tolerance, and was honored at its annual gala dinner. Weinstein received the award due in part to his contributions to the group, which have totaled nearly $100,000. That year’s dinner brought in $1.75 million. (…) “We honored Harvey Weinstein because he and his company, like many other leaders in the entertainment world, have been longtime supporters of the Wiesenthal Center and its work,”
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/wiesen...vey-weinstein/

The Simon Wiesenthal Center, which is a jewish hate group masquerading as a human rights organization, refuses to withdraw a humanitarian award that it gave to the jew sleazebag Swinestein:
    This is the same organization that accused the then-president Barack Obama of being a jew-hater. Good grief.

Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    I can't say that I'm surprised. After all, this is the same person who publicly defended his fellow jew Roman Polanski who drugged and raped a 13-year-old girl, and then fled the country.

Actress Rose McGowan received a 12-hour suspension from Twitter for accusing actor Ben Affleck of molesting women and defending Weinstein. Love how they're all now at each other's throats.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...ccount-1048018
    Since the bombshell sexual harassment, assault and rape allegations about Weinstein were reported by the New York Times and The New Yorker, McGowan has used Twitter to excoriate the disgraced movie mogul, as well as board members of The Weinstein Company and a number of prominent actors such as Ben Affleck who she feels were aware of what was going on.

You know, I find it kind of humorous that this Weinstein scandal is happening so soon after the death of Hugh Hefner. Hugh made a living exploiting young women for his degenerate magazine and objectifying them as human personifications of rabbits. Very similar to what Weinstein was doing with all of those actresses, attempting to coerce them into sex for movie roles.

The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    McGowan. lulz She's one washed-up loser. No wonder she's pissed at the A crowd.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\