Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536 LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 355

Thread: Disgusting jew shitbag Harvey Weinstein sexually harassed women for decades

  1. #331
    Harvey Weinstein attacked by man at restaurant: 'You're a piece of s*** for what you did'

    Harvey Weinstein - the Hollywood producer accused of by multiple women of sexual assault - has been hit in the face twice while eating at a restaurant.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...-a8152286.html

  2. #332
    .
    FLASHBACK: Michelle Obama Praised 'Wonderful Human Being' Harvey Weinstein

    https://www.dailywire.com/news/22179...ryan-saavedra#

    Michelle Obama called Weinstein a ‘good friend,’ was silent for days on allegations

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...legations.html














  3. #333
    .
    James Franco Has Been Accused of Sexual Misconduct by Five Women

    http://www.esquire.com/entertainment...t-accusations/

    Is Franco a jew? Of course he is:

    his mother is Jewish, from a family of Russian Jewish descent.[12] (...) His maternal grandfather, Daniel, changed his surname from "Verovitz" to "Verne" some time after 1940.[12][13][14] (...) His maternal grandmother, Mitzie (née Levine), owned the prominent Verne Art Gallery in Cleveland, Ohio, and was an active member in the National Council of Jewish Women.[16][17][18]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Franco

  4. #334
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    .
    James Franco Has Been Accused of Sexual Misconduct by Five Women

    http://www.esquire.com/entertainment...t-accusations/

    Is Franco a jew? Of course he is:


    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Franco
    Zach always claimed Franco was gay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    DLP progs defend Screeny. http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...hreatens-POTUS

  5. #335
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Zach always claimed Franco was gay.
    Really? Well, here on DLP everybody gets called a fag, so that doesn't really mean anything. Hell, even I, of all people, have been accused of faggotry. Can you believe that?

  6. #336
    The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ubiquitous
    Posts
    16,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    Really? Well, here on DLP everybody gets called a fag, so that doesn't really mean anything. Hell, even I, of all people, have been accused of faggotry. Can you believe that?
    Oh yeah.

    Of all people.

    lulz
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

  7. #337
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    Oh yeah.

    Of all people.

    lulz
    Oh, you do know each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    DLP progs defend Screeny. http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...hreatens-POTUS

  8. #338
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    Oh yeah.

    Of all people.

    lulz

  9. #339
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Zach always claimed Franco was gay.
    He also claimed you were straight, so.....
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  10. #340
    He's pan. What's the pronoun for that shit? I dunno. He's James Franco. Guess he fucks whatever he wants.
    lol-band

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •