Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Disgusting jew shitbag Harvey Weinstein sexually harassed women for decades

And probably some kind of really expensive topical salve only available from clinics in Switzerland for my itchy balls.
    The hardest part about a Zombie Apocalypse is trying to pretend I'm not excited. -- SuperDoh.
    I only ever Christmas shop on the 24th of December. Keeps the Scroogian hate running clean. -- Zach.

I hope you sell a million recordings on your own, however!

Vury, vury good, Eddy.
    The hardest part about a Zombie Apocalypse is trying to pretend I'm not excited. -- SuperDoh.
    I only ever Christmas shop on the 24th of December. Keeps the Scroogian hate running clean. -- Zach.

Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    From Aggressive Overtures to Sexual Assault: Harvey Weinstein’s Accusers Tell Their Stories

Since the establishment of the first studios a century ago, there have been few movie executives as dominant, or as domineering, as Harvey Weinstein. (…) Three women—among them Argento and a former aspiring actress named Lucia Evans—told me that Weinstein raped them, allegations that include Weinstein forcibly performing or receiving oral sex and forcing vaginal sex. Four women said that they experienced unwanted touching that could be classified as an assault. In an audio recording captured during a New York Police Department sting operation in 2015 and made public here for the first time, Weinstein admits to groping a Filipina-Italian model named Ambra Battilana Gutierrez, describing it as behavior he is “used to.” Four of the women I interviewed cited encounters in which Weinstein exposed himself or masturbated in front of them.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...-their-stories
    I have to bump this important quote.

I have to bump this important quote.
    Ouch...
    http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...humankind.html
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    I'm an homorary Jew!

Thanks for linking to this interesting article, PTA.

Harvey Weinstein is an embarrassment -- for Jews, for men, for Democrats, for Hollywood, for humankind

Harvey Weinstein’s mug is literally the poster face of every anti-Semite’s favorite Jew. Fat, ugly, and unkempt. Not to mention greed, narcissism and gross over-indulgence written all over it. Hollywood makeup artists couldn’t have done it any better.
    They know that normal people will associate Swinestein's disgusting behavior with his jewishness, so they're trying to do damage control.

Thanks for linking to this interesting article, PTA.

They know that normal people will associate Swinestein's disgusting behavior with his jewishness, so they're trying to do damage control.
    I posted an article, where they admit he's an embarrassment to Jews.

It's the Jewish holiday today.
    Simchat Torah.

Why do they need so many damn holidays?
    I'm an homorary Jew!

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Hollywood has a moral compass.
    Really!! WTF? Not to say that really great films have not been produced, but this entire episode is absolutely ridiculous. Liars ratting out liars, ratting out sluts. Who cares?

Eddy does!!

There's an old country song about the "hand that rocks the cradle makes the rules" or "rules the roost" or something. It's a wrap! Evil Eve has her way in all things.
    Because she's a cunt.

S-c-r-r-r-r-e-e-e-e-a-a-a-a-c-h.
    Last edited by Lummy; 10-12-2017 at 09:48 PM.