Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Disgusting jew shitbag Harvey Weinstein sexually harassed women for decades

Now you take La La , someone of her ilk you would pick up in a biker bar , and blow your load into her out in the back alley next to de dumpster, but GOD FORBID you are not going to take her home to MOMMA or marry the slag...LOL...NO she is just a human toilet that you unload your refuse into FACT ...LOL
    Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.

Now let me introduce another sick shabbos goy individual .FIFE AKA superdude now this fella is one really sick puppy he married his best buds wife..LOL..well it is not really funny ..that is just a nervous laugh.

Now the way this fella tells it is like this...

At the deathbed of my best bud he asked me to promise that i would take care of his fambly , this i promised to do.

Now Fife AKA superdude did just that but he took it a step further he married his best buds wife , NOW i don't think this is what his best bud had in mind when he asked him to look after his wife.

Now fife is not all to blame the blame must be proportioned , his wife must take some responsibility as well her pussy was hot and fifes dik was hard , i wonder if fife was slipping her the ole salami while his best bud lay dying in his hospital bed..?

Western morals have declined ..you do not touch another mans wife or vice versa ..if your partner dies then stay single and sacred to their memory...but then again i am old fashioned.

There are some lines that you do not cross.

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    Your reaction is understandable, Superdude. I'm sure a lot of people feel that way about the disgusting jew shitbag Harvey Weinstein.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    I am refer to the women ..don't take me out of context..BUT females are just human toilets at the end of the day.
    Will you to retards plead sign a suicide pact? Better yet why doesn't TM cut off ETHT's tiny little penis and eat it with some fava beans and nice Chianti?
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Michelle View Post
    Now let me introduce another sick shabbos goy individual .FIFE AKA superdude now this fella is one really sick puppy he married his best buds wife..LOL..well it is not really funny ..that is just a nervous laugh.

The really sick puppy on this site is you. You're a fucking cunt, and I mean it you have a cunt! We've seen your dating profile "Single white female." Show us your tits you little cunt!!
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Wonder if your bud who is reclining in de arms of jesus is looking down upon you and his wife and shedding rivers of tears and rage, does he think please don't hurt my chillun..?

My Jesus

LaLa

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    The really sick puppy on this site is you. You're a fucking cunt, and I mean it you have a cunt! We've seen your dating profile "Single white female." Show us your tits you little cunt!!

Ahhh Laddie jesus wept...LOL

My Jesus

LaLa

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    Alcohol nightclubs and women's lib are to blame ..you must agree our lax western values have put women in to dangerous situations plus their loose morals ...so NO i have no sympathy for white woman being raped, they are asking for it they are uncovered meat
    No, you're wrong, Mike, and I really wish you wouldn't say that, even if you're just trolling.

A slag like La La or her spawn deserve to be raped or abused
    Wrong again. I dislike Lala because of her bad behavior and the insults that she constantly hurls at me; she has even said "fuck your mulatto mother until she's dead" about my mom, a kind-hearted (and white) woman that she has never even met. But despite this, I would never say that Lala should be raped. Nobody should ever be raped.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Will you to retards plead sign a suicide pact? Better yet why doesn't TM cut off ETHT's tiny little penis and eat it with some fava beans and nice Chianti?
    You are gay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    DLP progs defend Screeny. http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...hreatens-POTUS

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Fife is gay.

i'm surprised that he can type with one hand...LOL

My Jesus

LaLa

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    You are gay.
    This Superdude character has been talking about his disgusting murder fantasies for quite some time. According to him, I should be raped and killed by negroes, or drowned in an old jew's urine, or somebody should cut off my (small) penis and eat it. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: it's telling that pro-jewish posters always turn out to be the biggest sickos. And not just here on DLP, but on other forums as well.