Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: This whole "vaping" craze

This whole "vaping" craze

I don't care what anybody says, vaping nicotine cannot possibly be more healthy than smoking, and any study that suggests it is is probably based on junk/pseudo-science. I'm seeing thousands of vape shops popping up all over my town and neighboring ones. I believe the vaping craze is undermining the anti-tobacco movement.

thousands? srsly? you must have a lot of " vapers " living next to you for all those stores to be in business.
    Moss escapes

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    thousands? srsly? you must have a lot of " vapers " living next to you for all those stores to be in business.
    Apparently so.

id estimate a thousand vapers per store. so, you live in a population center either 100% vapers and two million+, or your numbers are slightly eschewed.
    Moss escapes

Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    I don't care what anybody says, vaping nicotine cannot possibly be more healthy than smoking, and any study that suggests it is is probably based on junk/pseudo-science. I'm seeing thousands of vape shops popping up all over my town and neighboring ones. I believe the vaping craze is undermining the anti-tobacco movement.
    They go out of business as fast as they go up.
    http://dailyvaper.com/2017/10/04/mor...structive-tax/
    The hardest part about a Zombie Apocalypse is trying to pretend I'm not excited. -- SuperDoh.
    I only ever Christmas shop on the 24th of December. Keeps the Scroogian hate running clean. -- Zach.

I utilize an e cig. I do not go for all that sub ohm blow as much vapor as you can crap. Eliquid is expensive and my understanding is those sub ohm devices burn more than the 1.8 ohm device I use.

To address TLSG true a person still has the effects of nicotine. However, they are not sucking in carbon monoxide but water vapor. Though the base of the mixture containing the nicotine is not water but some utilize vegetable glycol which means that vapers are getting their veggies.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

I know a peep who is in hospital at the moment in an induced coma, last week his lungs ceased to operate , he had emphysema , so he switched to vaping 1 year ago , .

Vaping is just a psy op , if you snort herion instead of injecting it ,you really aren't a filthy junky and won't get hooked...LOL
    Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    I utilize an e cig. I do not go for all that sub ohm blow as much vapor as you can crap. Eliquid is expensive and my understanding is those sub ohm devices burn more than the 1.8 ohm device I use.

To address TLSG true a person still has the effects of nicotine. However, they are not sucking in carbon monoxide but water vapor. Though the base of the mixture containing the nicotine is not water but some utilize vegetable glycol which means that vapers are getting their veggies.

Any type of smoke in the lungs has a negative effect.

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post

My Jesus

LaLa

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    Any type of smoke in the lungs has a negative effect.
    Agreed.

Wonder if Lala ever quit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748