Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Because I'm Southern?
    That accent kills me!
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    That accent kills me!

Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post
    Vaping vapor generally contains four main ingredients: water, propylene glycol (PG) and/or vegetable glycerin (VG), nicotine, and flavoring.
    According to the FDA and World Health Organization, propylene glycol is “Generally Recognized as Safe” for use in food, household and skincare products, and has been for decades. Vegetable glycerin is also found in many products, like bakery items, toothpastes, and medications.

While nicotine is often erroneously blamed as the ingredient in cigarettes that can cause cancer, that's simply not so, and studies are showing that it may actually have benefits (quite the opposite of what vaping opponents have suggested). Nicotine is actually present in a lot of things. It's addictive but otherwise innocuous, and there's science that backs up the notion that it can have benefits. A report in "Neuroscience and Biobehavioral Reviews" pinpointed nicotine as a way to combat late-life depression when anti-depressants have proven ineffective. Other studies indicate that it may inhibit the development of Alzheimer's Disease.
    Besides, not all vaping products contain nicotine.

The Georgetown Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center published in the journal "Tobacco Control" the results of a study that suggested there could be up to 6.6 million fewer deaths from "smoking-related" causes over the next 10 years if smokers became vapers. (http://tobaccocontrol.bmj.com/conten...ol-2017-053759). Dr. Frank Baeyens of KU Leuven University in Belgium: “The science backing e-cigarettes as a better alternative to traditional cigarettes is already there. The real struggle will be getting the public to see this..."

Simply put, there's no tobacco, there's no combustion, there are no carcinogens. Often, there's not even any nicotine. There is a lot of misinformation and misunderstanding. There are a number of parties with big money riding on either people continuing to smoke or on people using pharmaceuticals for smoking cessation.

Oh, and I eat food through my mouth. It goes from there to my stomach, then to my intestines, then to my blood steam, and from there the molecules enter my body & brain tissues. The different things I eat impact my body in different ways, some good, some bad, some neutral. Quite analogous to the different things one might inhale.
    You seem like a fairly intelligent person. Do I need to explain to you the difference between ingesting something through your digestive tract and lighting in on fire and inhaling it into your lungs?

Propylene glycol is what they use to de-ice airplanes.

Better/safer than smoking? A little too early really make that claim don't you think?
    Last edited by El Guapo; 10-11-2017 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    You seem like a fairly intelligent person. Do I need to explain to you the difference between ingesting something through your digestive tract and lighting in on fire and inhaling it into your lungs?

Propylene glycol is what they use to de-ice airplanes.

Better/safer than smoking? A little too early really make that claim don't you think?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

+1
    ^^ - 10000000 ^^

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol-band

That's the whole idea of vaping, shithead - you DON'T "light it on fire".

Try to educate yourself before you open your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    That's the whole idea of vaping, shithead - you DON'T "light it on fire".

Try to educate yourself before you open your mouth.
    It's my understanding that a vaping 'machine' doesn't burn the liquid, it boils it. The temps I have found are:

The Flash Point of propylene glycol
    ≈109 C (228.2 F)1

The Flash point of vegetable glycerine
    ≈193 C ( 379.40 F)2

Here's more:

Boiling isn't burning, it's rapid vaporizing. If you drip water into a hot pan it will evaporate, not burn. Vaporizing occurs when a liquid is heated to its boiling point, the temperature at which the vapor pressure of the liquid is equal to the pressure exerted on the liquid by the surrounding environmental pressure.

On the other hand, burning (combustion) is a high-temperature exothermic chemical reaction between a fuel and an oxidant, usually atmospheric oxygen, that produces oxidized, often gaseous products, in a mixture termed smoke.

Combustion of a liquid fuel [ignitible] in an oxidizing atmosphere actually happens in the gas phase. Gasoline is a good example. The fumes from gasoline are what ignite, not the liquid, since gasoline has a low flash point. That's why it appears to explode, since all of the gas fumes ignite so quickly.

In the US, there is a precise definition of flammable liquid as one with a flash point below 100 degrees Fahrenheit (38 degrees Celsius). Less-flammable liquids (with a flashpoint between 100 degrees and 200 degrees Fahrenheit) are defined as combustible liquids.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.