Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: This whole "vaping" craze

Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    I utilize an e cig. I do not go for all that sub ohm blow as much vapor as you can crap. Eliquid is expensive and my understanding is those sub ohm devices burn more than the 1.8 ohm device I use.

To address TLSG true a person still has the effects of nicotine. However, they are not sucking in carbon monoxide but water vapor. Though the base of the mixture containing the nicotine is not water but some utilize vegetable glycol which means that vapers are getting their veggies.
    If the e cig helped you to quit then you are doing really good and do what works for you.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

my friend quit or his lungs did, he has come out of his coma but is not responsive, they think he may have had a stroke, he was on e ciggies for the past 2 years.
    Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus

Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

Mr Fife

My Son screams in pain as i rip his ass an back to shreds.

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    my friend quit or his lungs did, he has come out of his coma but is not responsive, they think he may have had a stroke, he was on e ciggies for the past 2 years.
    How many years did he smoke before the e cig?

I am not endorsing the e cig, but if a person is able to cut down cigarettes or quit with an e cig it is a step in a better direction.

The vaping bars look so unappealing to me.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post
    Nicotine isn't what's bad for you. It's just a mild stimulant, though it is addictive. Like caffeine.
    What's bad for you is the carcinogens in tobacco smoke. There's no tobacco, no smoke, and no carcinogens with vaping or e-cigarettes.

Yet pot is being de-criminalized all over. Hmmm? Maybe the whole anti-smoking thing isn't about people's health at all...?
    This ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    How many years did he smoke before the e cig?

I am not endorsing the e cig, but if a person is able to cut down cigarettes or quit with an e cig it is a step in a better direction.

The vaping bars look so unappealing to me.

He is an old guy , 71..been smoking since he was a kid, he started ecigs in the hope of giving them up..did not succeed, i think drinking and smoking may be a mental illness as well as a habit, just as the pursuit of money is.
    Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus

Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

Mr Fife

My Son screams in pain as i rip his ass an back to shreds.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    The high roller at Mandalay? Her Vegas friend?

What about the friends that are powerful in Tenn or the actors and famous musicians she is friends with and the medical students in London?
    Her gay fiends and her Jew friends ... ?
    She has friends all over the world that are famous!

She is amazing!

Top poster count on numerous forums and top famous friends from the entire globe.
    I wonder why she hangs with soxes, ETHT and guaup all day if she is so important and sought after by so many famous "friends" around the globe?

I don't know how I have missed all these posts by PTA since I don't avoid her!

She really IS amazing!
    No Jewish person I know -- and I do know quite a few -- has even thought about harming a Christian church. It's like eating liver and eggplant ice cream. -- Mossfern.

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    I don't know how I have missed all these posts by PTA since I don't avoid her!

She really IS amazing!
    Mossfern has complained I don't share enough.
    I suppose I should thank Elemental for keeping tabs on me?
    That's kind of obsessive, IMO.

Why are some posters obsessed with post counts?
    Where else do I post?
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Mossfern has complained I don't share enough.
    I suppose I should thank Elemental for keeping tabs on me?
    That's kind of obsessive, IMO.

Why are some posters obsessed with post counts?
    Where else do I post?
    You calling someone else obsessed is more than a little ironic, you fucking freak.
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Obsessed. ^^^.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

I'm obsessed.
    Everyone already knows that.
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."