Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: Jewish media: "Trump Made Despicable Racist Comments About Blacks and Jews"

  1. #21

  2. #22
    Jew media will always reverse the truth! It's all your fault, nomatter that you are always the victim the jew claim it and it's pavement apes are.

    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

    28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

    Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

  3. #23
    .
    Thanks for the great posts, guys. I appreciate it. Here's the latest outrage from the jewish media:

    President Trump calls Sen. Elizabeth Warren 'Pocahontas' at event honoring Native Americans

    President Trump put his foot in his mouth Monday when he used a ceremony honoring Native American Marines who transmitted secret military messages during the World War II to make a racist slur about a political foe.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3660726

    Elizabeth Warren 'really couldn't believe' Trump's 'Pocahontas' comment

    http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/27/po...ump/index.html


  4. #24






    Actually, she does look like she has some Indian admixture, but these memes are still hilarious.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post






    Actually, she does look like she has some Indian admixture, but these memes are still hilarious.
    I'm not even NA and couldn't believe the libs/progs didn't roast her for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    DLP progs defend Screeny. http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...hreatens-POTUS

  6. #26
    Originally Posted by El Guapo
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    You do know how old Soros was when the war ended don't you? George Soros · Age 87 years old, he was 14 years old when Germany surrendered.....
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

    28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

    Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

  7. #27
    .
    Now the jewish media are accusing Trump of racism again:

    Trump's 'shithole' comment is his new rock bottom

    On Thursday, in a meeting with a senators and House members on immigration, the President of the United States, asked this: "Why do we want all these people from 'shithole countries' coming here?"
    Yes, he said "shithole countries" -- apparently in reference to the fact that immigrants from places like El Salvador, Haiti and Africa were being protected in a potential bipartisan deal to preserve the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program and secure funding for border security. (...) This is the lowest ebb of a presidency defined by a series of low ebbs and defining of the presidency downward.
    http://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/11/po...tom/index.html

    Here are the people that Trump was talking about:














  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    .
    In my long and popular thread Jews are so desperate that they're comparing Trump to Hitler, I showed that jews had a leading role in the protests and smear campaign against Donald Trump during the presidential race:

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...rump-to-Hitler

    Some of these attacks included accusations of "antisemitism", which is usually one of the jews' strongest weapons. But as we all know, the American people ignored that nonsense and voted for Trump anyway.

    Well, now the crooks are trying again:


    https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.816203

    So what do you think, folks? Are the allegations true? And how do you think that this will affect Trump and his presidency?
    It doesn't make any difference anymore because Trump has a hostage in the White House...his son-in-law.

  9. #29
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    34,687
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    .
    In my long and popular thread Jews are so desperate that they're comparing Trump to Hitler, I showed that jews had a leading role in the protests and smear campaign against Donald Trump during the presidential race:

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...rump-to-Hitler

    Some of these attacks included accusations of "antisemitism", which is usually one of the jews' strongest weapons. But as we all know, the American people ignored that nonsense and voted for Trump anyway.

    Well, now the crooks are trying again:


    https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.816203

    So what do you think, folks? Are the allegations true? And how do you think that this will affect Trump and his presidency?
    I don't know how you come to the conclusion that NBC, CBS, ABC and CNN are run by Jews. This is just more of your caterwauling.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I don't know how you come to the conclusion that NBC, CBS, ABC and CNN are run by Jews. This is just more of your caterwauling.
    No, you buffoon, it's common knowledge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    DLP progs defend Screeny. http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...hreatens-POTUS

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •