Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS I AM A LEO!!

OK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS I AM A LEO!!

You watch those nature documentaries on the cable? You see the one about lions? You got this lion. He's the king of the jungle, huge mane out to here. He's laying under a tree, in the middle of Africa. He's so big, it's so hot. He doesn't want to move. Now the little lions come, they start messing with him. Biting his tail, biting his ears. He doesn't do anything. The lioness, she starts messing with him. Coming over, making trouble. Still nothing. Now the other animals, they notice this. They start to move in. The jackals; hyenas. They're barking at him, laughing at him. They nip his toes, and eat the food that's in his domain. They do this, then they get closer and closer, bolder and bolder. Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody. Runs like the wind, eats everything in his path. Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he is.

“The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

No, his mind is not for rent
    To any god or government.
    Always hopeful, yet discontent
    He knows changes aren’t permanent –
    But change is

You need to stop watching tv.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

What language does that mean turd in gimpy?
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyD View Post
    Sox is a latent no no..use iggy and save yourself..
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Mr. Soxes.

GTFO OFF MY GRUMPY CAT THREAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Yes.
    I don't think that PTA has a penis and I believe her when she says she doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    You are disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by submiturass View Post
    Exactly. I know bitches on welfare and they love that extra Food Stamp money. Nice work Mr. Soxes

Quote Originally Posted by okpstman View Post
    I'm not sure how you function day to day.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Abe Foxman View Post
    MY FAVORITE THREAD

BY MR.SOXES IS THIS ONE

HE STARTED IT BY TELLING YOU

A LITTLE DICK JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    You need to stop watching tv.
    And you need to fuck off and then fuck off again.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

But change is

Being a lion also means you let the girls do all your hunting...(like wild boar, etc) while you laze in the sun. They bring your food and you get first pick of the kill. You contest other males because you want your cubs to survive. If you are the attacker of another pride and succeed in displacing the current king, then you get to kill all the cubs so your genes will survive as your children. Finally, you have one hell of a roar. Yeh...a Leo, congrats...spit out that cub!

until a heard of elephants come on by and seizes your water hole. then all your prowess means shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Being a lion also means you let the girls do all your hunting...(like wild boar, etc) while you laze in the sun. They bring your food and you get first pick of the kill. You contest other males because you want your cubs to survive. If you are the attacker of another pride and succeed in displacing the current king, then you get to kill all the cubs so your genes will survive as your children. Finally, you have one hell of a roar. Yeh...a Leo, congrats...spit out that cub!
    Ha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    My Mrs is like a female lion! She could easily go out and hunt and kill. So I'm like the Lion with a Glock 21.

But change is

until a republican walks on by and tosses you into a tree.

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    until a republican walks on by and tosses you into a tree.
    Fuck off you retarded cunt.

But change is