Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fox News Reporter Claims Harvey Weinstein Masturbated in Front of Her

Let's see some hard evidence.
    Audio or video will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    Sure, blame the victims. This guy is filth.
    Quid pro quo, genius. You should understand the concept thoroughly.

Quote Originally Posted by sportyspliff View Post
    Let's see some hard evidence.
    Audio or video will do.
    There's a book out there that the author paid Burt Reynolds 10 million bucks for that outlines all the faggots he let fuck him in the ass in exchange for starring roles.

The caveat for the tell all is that it will not be released until his death.

Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    There's a book out there that the author paid Burt Reynolds 10 million bucks for that outlines all the faggots he let fuck him in the ass in exchange for starring roles.

Naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post

So you're saying that Burt Reynolds is a faggot and a 'whore'?
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Fox News Reporter Claims Harvey Weinstein Masturbated in Front of Her

After Sivan rejected his advances, stating that she had a long-term boyfriend, Weinstein allegedly began to masturbate in front of her until he ejaculated into a potted plant, before zipping his trousers up and returning to the party.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...-front-of-her/

CLASSY GUY!
    Hey Hoffa, why did you start this thread when there's already a thread about jew shitbag Weinstein's perverted behavior?

Disgusting jew shitbag Harvey Weinstein sexually harassed women for decades

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...en-for-decades

He obviously is a narcissist, huge sense of power and entitlement as other posters have said. Perhaps a psychopath also? They tend to be highly educated and successful, but have difficulty in controlling their impulses, and experience no remorse whatsoever. They often

enjoy humiliating others. If, along with the sexual misconduct, he also has a longstanding pattern of vindictive/intimidating retaliatory action against those he believes threaten his innate superiority, it would label him a psychopath in the eyes of many mental health professionals.

Harvey sounds like DLP material..?
    Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus

Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

Mr Fife

My Son screams in pain as i rip his ass an back to shreds.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    Hollywood is full of sexual deviants. Not to say these actresses are innocent, a lot of them probably got their start through the "casting couch", and now that they're older and well-established, they're trying to show a base level of responsibility by going after the sleazy producers.

Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus

Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

Mr Fife

My Son screams in pain as i rip his ass an back to shreds.

Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    Hey Hoffa, why did you start this thread when there's already a thread about jew shitbag Weinstein's perverted behavior?

Disgusting jew shitbag Harvey Weinstein sexually harassed women for decades

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...en-for-decades
    Because he (or anyone) can, fuckwit.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    Hollywood is full of sexual deviants. Not to say these actresses are innocent, a lot of them probably got their start through the "casting couch", and now that they're older and well-established, they're trying to show a base level of responsibility by going after the sleazy producers.
    TLSG is probably the only guy on the planet who would kick every one of those babes out of bed unless they were eating crackers. But only for the crackers.

I sleep in crushed crackers. My rats enjoy them.
    Quote Originally Posted by zach roy ought View Post
    Pringles!
    Never thought of it, zach my pet!! I'll have to try that!!! .
    No Jewish person I know -- and I do know quite a few -- has even thought about harming a Christian church. It's like eating liver and eggplant ice cream. -- Mossfern.