Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump appears to have won the NFL battle handily..

Lightbulb Trump appears to have won the NFL battle handily..

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

The left are fucking FURIOUS about it, too.. And a bunch of the players are pissed.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

VP & POTUS boycott cost NFL $250k.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...000/ar-AAt9peV
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said Tuesday that team owners will discuss a plan when they meet next week for dealing with the raging national controversy over players’ protests during the national anthem, adding that while the league respects the right of its players to express their opinions, it believes they should stand during the playing of the anthem.

While stopping short of saying the NFL would require its players to stand, Goodell strongly suggested in a letter to NFL teams that at next week’s meeting the league would propose to owners that players be required to do so, while also providing a platform to recognize their community activism.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.7ddc79cdf747
    Wait a minute, it's your game, your property and your rules, you gutless wonder. So try to negotiate with these fuckshit niggers, you ass. You have already lost, pussiboi. Why don't you just give them your lunch money, chicken shit fucking momma's boy?

The NFL is rotten -- everything that is WRONG with America. Fuck niggers.
    Boycott now and forever.
    No Jewish person I know -- and I do know quite a few -- has even thought about harming a Christian church. It's like eating liver and eggplant ice cream. -- Mossfern.

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Wait a minute, it's your game, your property and your rules, you gutless wonder. So try to negotiate with these fuckshit niggers, you ass. Why don't you just give them your lunch money, chicken shit fucking momma's boy?

The NFL is rotten -- everything that is WRONG with America. Fuck niggers.
    Boycott now and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

Put the US Constitution in the place of the NFL's ownership rights, and you will see the scope of the nigger problem in pro football.

Send these shits back to Africa.
    No Jewish person I know -- and I do know quite a few -- has even thought about harming a Christian church. It's like eating liver and eggplant ice cream. -- Mossfern.

I watched a game just last night.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

I watched a game just last night.
    You are a poor, sick individual in need of a bullet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    You are a poor, sick individual in need of a bullet.
    It was a good game.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

It's too late. Niggerballers won't comply just because the commissioner tells them to. They will continue to kneel and the NFL will continue to lose viewers, probably even viewers who dislike Trump. Trump made them look spineless.
    "I think one man is just as good as long as hes honest and decent and not a nigger or a Chinaman." - Harry Truman

Ha.

@cenkuygur: The @NFL owners & Roger Goodell are cowards who just surrendered to @realDonaldTrump. He unmanned you, you greedy, pathetic weasels.
    "I think one man is just as good as long as hes honest and decent and not a nigger or a Chinaman." - Harry Truman