Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump appears to have won the NFL battle handily..

Quote Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
    Ha.

@cenkuygur: The @NFL owners & Roger Goodell are cowards who just surrendered to @realDonaldTrump. He unmanned you, you greedy, pathetic weasels.
    LAWL.. Trumpy wins AGAIN!!!

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    The hardest part about a Zombie Apocalypse is trying to pretend I'm not excited. -- SuperDoh.
    I only ever Christmas shop on the 24th of December. Keeps the Scroogian hate running clean. -- Zach.

Now, this guy would have put these fucking niggers in their place.
    The hardest part about a Zombie Apocalypse is trying to pretend I'm not excited. -- SuperDoh.
    I only ever Christmas shop on the 24th of December. Keeps the Scroogian hate running clean. -- Zach.

You work for me! Or get the hell out!
    Something along those lines. No fucking lawyers. No politicians. No bolsheviks. No media. Just if you don't like it, I'm gonna kick your ass to within an inch of your nigger life, cockroach.
    Just kick the fuck out of uppity, drugged out black asses that really deserve a bullet, and return the game to its ROOTS.
    Last edited by Lummy; 10-10-2017 at 05:48 PM.

He made the game what it became. Niggers are parasitizing it and all who came before them like Nigerian blowflies.

It's fucking disgusting.

Niggers have ruined one or possibly both of two great American games.

Cause Eddy luf da stinky spandex.

Dump niggers from the NFL and Baseball. Period.

The NFL and its owners have become the Great American Shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    ... And a bunch of the players are pissed.

They maybe they can go and try to get a REAL job instead of getting paid an average of $1.9mil / year for running around like a bunch of headless chickens ...

Abolish football and put the money into something interesting - like pro shuffleboard.

It's fucking awful, and these spoiled rotten cucks running the rotten show don't even realize how fucking awful it has become.

Save America. Boycott the NFL.